[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a severe alcoholic and drug abuser. How's do I stops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1462759784955.jpg (12 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462759784955.jpg
12 KB, 279x181
I am a severe alcoholic and drug abuser. How's do I stops?
>>
File: i dont see the problem.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
i dont see the problem.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
Part of this is a drunken amphetamine fueled lark, and part of it is a genuine call for help.
>>
>>17295404
what drugs we talkin bout?
>>
My drugs of choice are alcohol and amphetamines... I used to smoke a lot of pot, but I've never had trouble giving it up... I'll take acid and Shrooms whenever I can find it/afford it. Alcohol is much easier to come by because I can just steal a lot of it from Walmart.
>>
File: 1466922608318.jpg (206 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1466922608318.jpg
206 KB, 500x368
No other responses?

I figured I was beyond help.
>>
>>17295467
Nope, you're not as special snowflake as you thought.
>>
>>17295443
Wow, that's stupid. Imagine the shame you and your family will feel when you're arrested for stealing cheap whiskey from the white trash hub of the universe.
>>
>>17295672
>>17295682
Thanks for the boost of confidence. Just what I need: anonymous judgement from the net of what a piece of shit I am.

Thanks, 4chan.

I know just whom to turn to.
>>
I don't know why I even bother.

The mass of humanity is a churning mass of uncaring shitty star dust.

Fuck you, this particular chunk of internet humanity.

I'd hope you all burn in hell, but hell is just a made up concept to control the masses to dissuade the masses from committing atrocities.

The well of emptiness that is inside me grows ever deeper
>>
>>17295730
Dude, it's fucking 4chan. What did you honestly expect?

Go to rehab.
>>
>>17295714
Aw, I feel bad now. I spoke without tact. Maybe I should try again. Maybe step one is to focus on quitting stealing, as it poses a very immediate risk, and the risk greatly outweighs the reward.
>>
Try the Rational Recovery method.
https://rational.org/

I've never been on amphetamines, but this is giving me good results for dropping the sauce.
>>
File: 1433908221563.jpg (50 KB, 343x340) Image search: [Google]
1433908221563.jpg
50 KB, 343x340
>>17295408
i know that feel , back in te day i wanted help but i also couldn't see or think of life without drugs.
you should go to rehab anon , good luck
>>
>>17295756
No, I didn't expect much else, but I'm horrendously drunk.

I'd go into rehab , but I don't have insurance nor the means to go into it.

Nor the means to lay the baffling amount of debt I've accrued.
>>
>>17295820
As for quitting stealing. I'd love to quit. But that asinine mindset of "well, I saved $4 of the $50 a week I made" is hard to break

I honestly feel very bad about stealing to fuel my addiction. Even from a multi billion dollar company

I wish I could stop , but the savings I get from thievery are very useful

At least. To fuel my addiction
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.