[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An hero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is there something better than fishing line? I don't want it to be ugly. Like hangin' it a foot from the ground? What pound weight do I need? I have, like, 18 lbs. Is that sufficient?
>>
C'mon, i'm not here to wait faggot.
>>
1. Tall building
2. Tie a noose around your head with steel wire
3. Tie other end to building
4. Length of wire should be 2 meters shorter than the buildings height
5. Apply glue to hands
6. Apply hands to head/hair
7. Let it dry
8. Jump
9. Obey gravity
10. Enjoy being dead while looking like you ripped your head off with your bare hands.
>>
Would you sick fucks like video? or do I have to deal with it on my own?
>>
Thanks for the old advice.
>>
What fucking pound do I need to cut of my fucking blood supply. A simple fucking question. Anyone?
>>
video included
>>
Someone please watch this.
>>
fuck you chan. i was supposed to die with pride. Now its going unkown. Fuck you "world"
>>
>>17295455
And that reaction is why you're not cut out for life.

Pussy.
>>
File: 033.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2560
>>17295392
No mate, fishing line is the worst thing you could possibly use. Because it's so thin you'd end up with an auwful lot of pressure over a very small area - rather than choking you, cutting off the blood supply, or breaking your neck, it'll cut through your flesh like a cheesewire and garotte you instead.

>I have, like, 18 lbs.
No chance, and I'd have thought that was pretty obvious. 18lb test monofilament will snap under a static load of, surprisingly enough, just over 18lbs. Any knots (and you're not going to be able to hang yourself without at least 2 of those) weaken it significantly - that's why your hooklength always lets go at the hook or sometimes where it's joined to the main and never in the middle.

To successfully hang yourself (or rather garotte yourself) you're going to need a spool of line that has a test as least as high as your bodyweight. The highest I have is some 200lb t that I use for congers, but it's insanley expensive - you could probably buy a couple of miles of regular rope for what you pay for 500m of that stuff. However, you're not going to be static, so the line would have to be able to "catch" your weight as you fall and support you while you thrash around, so to be on the safe side you'd want something that could hold 2 or 3 times your bodyweight. There are places that sell lines at 500lb test and probably higher (although they're braids, don't think anyone makes mono above about 300lb) but for the cost of them you'd be better off paying a hitman to come and shoot you).

The best thing you could do with your line is buy a six pack, leave your phone at home, go to the lake, and spend the rest of the day fishing. It's been scientifically proven that it isn't possible to be unhappy whilst catching fish - unless you spend two hours playing a 50lb+ mirror only to snap uo whilst you're getting it in the net. If that happens, throwing your tackle in the lake then jumping off the nearest bridge is a perfectly reasonable reaction.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.