[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys, my GF keeps fantasizing on fictionnal characters, but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1457552926348.jpg (71 KB, 372x379) Image search: [Google]
1457552926348.jpg
71 KB, 372x379
guys, my GF keeps fantasizing on fictionnal characters, but I get it, the problem is that she shares it whith everyone including me. before it was just husbandos (which I really only take half-seriously) but now it's gone to the point where she calls herself " *name of human character in a TV show* 's bitch " on small social medias.
I mean, come the fuck on. I never tell anyone (even less, her) How I obsess over people on a screen.
Am I in the wrong? she seems to not even notice that it makes me uncomfortable. Also, how do I tell her to chill and not to make it such a public thing?
Thank you advice bros
>>
>>17295309
also when I mean small social medias, I mean discord
>>
attentionwhore alert

>abort mission
>>
>>17295313
lol why? Is there such thing on a board where you post advice?
>>
>>17295309
Tell her how you feel about it but don't push it. My ex was all public about his waifu and I expressed my disapproval so much that I think it made him resent me (our relationship died for other reasons though). So I guess if she isn't willing to stop that husbando habit, you just have to learn to ignore it.
>>
>>17295319
I belive this kind anon gentleman wasn't describing you as attentionwhore but rather was saying that your gf is attentionwhore and he was kindly advicing you to terminate your relationship with said gf, hence "abort mission". Have a nice day.
>>
>>17295309
How old is she? This sounds like teenage shit but I wouldn't be surprised if she's just female manchild. (a womanchild? I don't know)

From my experiences, in relationships it's okay if one or both of you are into 2D but there's the all important factor of hiding your powerlevel in public out of common decency.

I think the best way to deal with it is to just privately talk to her about it and hope that she listens. If she chimps out about it then you need to take that as a sign to leave and find someone else a little more on the sane side.
>>
>>17295336
>>17295343
thank you brehs

>>17295339
okay
>>
I'd be happy it's 2D only, It always could have been worse. I accept such perversions unless it's some kind of deal breaker like real cheating.

At least you may be sure she's too much occupied with husbandos that she won't look for anything outside 2D.
>>
Maybe you should tell her. Not publicly, just be like, "oh yeah that actress is so hot," and then mention a specific character and then do that a few times. Maybe it'll make her uncomfortable and she'll get the hint. Or maybe she'll like it and it'll help you guys communicate better. She might just really want more attention from you, though, yeah.
>>
>>17295422
yeah, but I think I give her plenty attention. she just has this bad habit of obsessing over fictional characters.
I really hope she doesn't like me talking about actors that much because I really don't give a shit about most people's appearance.
>>17295409
yeah but she's still taking it too far I think
>>
who does she fantasize about?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.