[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465479205803.jpg (82 KB, 629x581) Image search: [Google]
1465479205803.jpg
82 KB, 629x581
I really have a hard time trusting other people but the loneliness is getting to much my plan atm is to just get over the trust issue and try my hardest to bond with others and if I get fucked over then I will just kill myself, is it a good plan?
>>
>>17295213
I have the same problem.

Probably a good idea to switch your mentality from "I have to constantly be aware of people who might not be trustworthy" to "I'm just gonna have fun".

Just automatically trust people first, and if they are untrustworthy, they usually reveal it. And even if you get a few of these people, it won't affect you if you just focus on having fun with people rather than determining who you can trust and who you cant.

Don't be so serious.
>>
>>17295244
I don't care so much about an untrustworthy friend here an there I already have dealt with that before the main issue is relationships, I am very mentally ill its either all or nothing for me if I try a relationship and get backstabbed I'll just kill myself lol
>>
>>17295257
> if I try a relationship and get backstabbed I'll just kill myself lol
Of course you wouldn't try a relationship if you consistently think you will get backstabbed.

Just like a lot of things - relationships ARE NOT A BIG DEAL. LEARN from the bad ones - ask yourself what you could do next time to have a better relationship next time.

I still stick to the point that - just have fun. A lot of stuff in life seems like a big deal at the time, but really nothing is a big deal - if you look at it from a larger perspective.

If you are truly mentally ill, go see a psychatrist for help, if you don't need meds go see a psychologist.

The only person who will be with you all the time is you. Make sure you like yourself, so life is good.
>>
>>17295213
>>17295257
Well, you should rather work about your trust issues. Because it would be near impossible for you to achieve "perfect" relationships. You should look up SLDD self love deficit disorder or other disorders that give your trust issues.
>>
>>17295213
>get over the trust issue and try my hardest to bond with others
Sounds good.
>if I get fucked over then I will just kill myself
Fuck no. They don't give a shit about you, so why would you kill yourself for them?

For what it's worth OP, I just did this (realized I had issues opening up to people, so I forced myself to open up to someone).
Since I'm nuts I've probably permanently alienated her. She hasn't opened up at all in return, and might even be scared of me now.
But that's just how it goes.
Most people won't like you.
Doesn't matter.
Just gotta find a few that do.

Let's just say I'm still working on that last part.
>>
>>17295213
>my plan atm is to just get over the trust issue and try my hardest to bond with others and if I get fucked over then I will just kill myself,

Excellent plan except for the last part. Try this:

....then I will feel sorry for myself for a while and then pick myself up and try again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.