[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I lost my virginity last night to another guy. But this other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So I lost my virginity last night to another guy.

But this other super hot guy wants to fuck me this afternoon.

Can I bang 2 dudes in 2 days, or is that degenerate?
>>
>>17295136
You're gay, it's "degenerate" enough to the eyes of society. So why would you care? Enjoy yourself.
>>
>lets guy stick it in his boi pussy

You already lost your "not degenerate" card

Assuming it's not degenerte to have gay sex, it's definitely to have sex with changing partners that rapidly.

Assuming it's not degenerate to have sex with rapidly changin parners, nah, you're find bro, enjoy your sexuality.

>n-no homo
>>
>>17295136
Have some fun, man
you already crossed the 'degeneracy' line, so go all out

>also banging dudes is fine, no homo
>>
>>17295212

no, its not.

/r9k/ bout to infintrate.
>>
>>17295222
>>17295212

didnt mwan to reply to you
>>
>>17295226
you sound lost.
>>>/r9k/
>>
2 dudes in 2 days is nothing to feel degenerate about.. come post again when you hit 4+
>>
>>17295136
a dude a day keeps the aids away

i think....
>>
>>17295265

the trick is to fill your body with so many STDs they all exactly counteract each other and keep you healthy
>>
feelgood, you slut
>>
>>17295285

its not my fault

turns out sex is really fun
>>
>>17295307
>getting your ass railed
>fun
>not degenerate
pick two
>>
>>17295136
>>17295136
just going to say that I consider it degenerate, and that a lot of people would

I think half the girls out there had probbly fucked two guys in succession, but for your first time?

that's fucked, don't do it
>>
>>17295136
Gonna call bs on this. I don't know any girl that enjoyed sex the first time. It's painful as hell.
>>
>>17295337

im not a girl, im a dude
>>
>>17295307
Good for you feelgood, about time you got out of your shell. Are you out to your parents yet?
>>
>>17295136
If you want to fuck that guy, do it. Don't pass up this chance because you're being peer pressured not to. Just don't get a disease.
>>
>>17295136
Do what you want
... cause a pirate is free, your booty is for all!
>>
>>17295136
ah the gay life
>>
File: __.jpg (3 KB, 126x112) Image search: [Google]
__.jpg
3 KB, 126x112
ok so i did it

shit was so cash - we went for 3 rounds!

thanks for encouraging me guys!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.