[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disclosure??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 475395939856399.png (398 KB, 468x398) Image search: [Google]
475395939856399.png
398 KB, 468x398
I'm a bisexual girl in committed straight relationship. My boyfriend is extremely chill about me having sex with girls and (insofar theoretically) even reasonably casual ongoing sexual relationships with them

We're very open about sexuality with each other, and I don't care about it the other way either (like if he were to fuck men that's fine with me)

I downloaded a lesbian dating app a while ago but never used it, but I got a message on there from a girl and we will be going on a date

My question is, how much of the situation do I disclose to her? Being in a straight relationship and just wanting to bang a lesbian makes me sound really shallow and like some kind of edgelord, and it kind of sounds like I'm cheating on my boyfriend

Yet if I don't tell her, I'm worried things could get too out of hand, and I know it's a stereotypical situation in gay communities to get fucked over by bisexual/straight people

In her position, how much would you want to know? How/when would you want to be told? How would you react?

Thank you for your time
>>
>>17295017
>it kind of sounds like I'm cheating on my boyfriend
This
Be honest about your boyfriend, even that he knows about what you're doing and he's ok with it.
>>
>>17295019
So would that be the main issue for you then? Worrying I'm cheating on him rather than worrying about my lack of commitment to the date?
>>
It depends on whether you give a shit about the other person. If you just want to get laid, then you can either just make it clear to them that you aren't looking for anything serious and just want to have some "fun" or you could lead them on, get yours and then split.

If you do care then just be straight forward about it (keep in mind this is likely to going to make it harder)
>>
>>17295022
If you tell her, both questions will be answered.
>>
>>17295017
Are you stupid? Why wouldn't you tell her? Why would you let her potentially get lured in ans attached only to find out you aren't monogamous and have a partner? Screw you.
>>
>>17295017
>I'm a bisexual girl in committed straight relationship.

>I got a message on there from a girl and we will be going on a date
>>
>>17295017
Maybe you should subtly give her an idea of what you want in the first place, i am sure there are a lot of girls who would feel like you broke her trust if they aimed for an actual relationship. Being open about it would be the best step but ofcourse it would be awkward if she questions your motives and your only answer would be "to bang you".

Try to arrange a friends with benefits relationship, that really is common these days and that would be an appropriate way to address this, ofcourse after you had some fun.
>>
>>17295039
Obviously those aren't my motives but that is what it looks like. I like the friends with benefits idea.

I haven't talked to her tonsss but I feel like the best way to deal with this is probably to meet her and gauge the situation, in terms of what she wants, and how attracted I am to her (and how invested I guess I could become).

>>17295035
What cunt

>>17295033
It's not a case of luring her in vs telling her everything, more a case of telling her I just wanna have some fun vs telling her I'm actually not monogamous
>>
>>17295080
>>>17295039 (You)
>I haven't talked to her tonsss but I feel like the best way to deal with this is probably to meet her and gauge the situation, in terms of what she wants, and how attracted I am to her (and how invested I guess I could become).

That sounds like it could work, just don't be too serious or throw it all to her instantly, it migt scare her away.
>>
>>17295095
True

If you were in the position how would you want to be told? So you wouldn't be scared off?
>>
>>17295017
What does the gender of your date or the person you are in a relationship with have to do with anything? You are in an open relationship or a fwb arrangement, period. If you are concerned for your hook up just tell them upfront you just want to fuck. That's all.

Would you be chill with your "bf" if he started fucking women and going on dates?
>>
>>17295098
If i would be on a date or meet with you i would want to have a conversation before and get to know it in the middle of it, like when you talk about how and where you live and stuff. Actually starting this topic with past and present relationships while being on a date sounds a bit weird.
>>
>>17295017
I'd want to know straight up. Tell her within the app, before even going on a date. Don't waste her time if she's not looking for something like that. Just be honest.
>>
>>17295105
Unfortunately I don't buy into the whole "gender is an irrelevant social construct" fantasy but thanks for your input
If the gender doesn't matter why is that the only part of the thread you addressed anyway?

>>17295120
Yeah I've never been in this position before as all the other girls I've been with have been friends who know me and my bf personally
As I said I think I'll just try and gauge her reaction.

Date doesn't go well = don't tell her anything
Date goes fine and it seems I might fuck her once or twice but not have it go further = tell her I just wanna have fun and be super casual
Date goes really well and I wanna keep hanging out = tell her I'm in an ongoing relationship

Does that seem fine?
>>
>>17295129
Seems fine i guess, just rely on your feelings for the right time to bring it up. Also don't stress or overthink it, it really depends on how okay she is with it and how much she is into you.
Good luck :)
>>
>>17295139
Cool thanks anon x
>>
bisexuality doesnt exist
>>
>>17295017
Be upfront, maybe the girl is looking for a long term, actual relationship not a wam bam thank you mam.

It's not going to make it harder unless she's looking for a relationship and not someone to have fun with, you need to be clear with people because you're going to end up hurting someone if you don't.

Also, your boyfriend wants a threesum.
>>
>>17295442
>there's people who like x
>and there's people who like y
>but no people that like both are you retarded that's impossible

I'll never understand you people.
>>
>>17295129
because I wanted to see if you thought it does for real. Like in, you are ok if your bf fucked a guy but would you be ok if he fucks girls
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.