[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need /adv/ for the situation with my gf. Bit of backstory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 750x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 750x626
I need /adv/ for the situation with my gf.
Bit of backstory. Both 17. We've been friends for about 2-3 years and I asked out out at the start of the month. She said yes. This is my first real relationship. I really do like her but I've been feeling that she maybe doesn't like me as much as I do her. (Might just be my insecurities talking)
Fast forward to today, after her saying no to my invitation, I went to see Nemo 2 with her friend alone. This was a fuck up on my part and she told me that we'd needed to talk.
Long story short, after explaining that I regretted what I've done and how much she meant to me, she suggested that maybe it'd be better if I move on. I'd convinced her to think about giving me one more go before I give up.
I don't want this to end. What do I do guys?
>>
>>17294983
FUCK HER, jesus man you are 17, im twice your age! Trust me women will ALWAYS break your balls there is no secret formula no NOTHING, trust me far smarter men have tried to crack the code but no luck so far.

Look I see cases like yours everyday on /adv/, I know I know "b-b-bbut she is the one, I can feel my sould connection" Nah bro, you are thinking with your dick, Its ok to admit it, seems to me like her friend is the better option, I mean you treat her to Nemo 2 and this cunt says NO to YOU!?!? Then she can go fuck herself, I mean Nemo 2 is not a guy movie like at all.

Anyways, dont fucking sweat it, shes probably talking on facebook with some chad douchebag that will date her for a month and dump her, then she will post retarded "love quotes" or say good men are hard to find blablablabalbal.

Ive seen it a million times, im not saying there is no such thing as love, all im saying is that you barely started life dont go bananas for every pussy, there are millions of pussies in this planet.

Just dont be so hard on yourself, let her be and go do your thing dont waste anymore time in your room listening to songs that remind you of her while that cunt is just not giving a shit about you.

Look, im gonna let you in on a secret about women, they arent so loyal as they claim to be, they talk about us saying things like "player", "dog", etc but the hard truth is that everyone here is out to fuck, its all a big act, doesnt matter if you been with your gf 5 yeas, one crazy shot night and BAM she fucking cheats on you, look there is no escape, the only play you have is to be yourself, be independent, dont play their bullshit games and you will see the results.
>>
I don't think you could come up with a more teenagery post
>>
>>17294999
This guy has trips for a fucking reason.
>>
as much as I hate to admit it this wise old geeza speaks the truth >>17294999

You're 17, she's not as in to you as you are in to her.. The movie was a set up and she has an excuse to leave so she will make it a big deal.

A little bit of extra advice, going to a movie with a friend after she declined the invitation you had no need to apologize and show regret.. she was invited, you wanted to go.. she has not right to be upset at that unless there was some reason she couldn't make it and she suggested another time it's just a game to make you feel bad.
>>
>>17294999
This is a very bitter man.
>>
>>17294983
You're both 17. You've just begun dating. You hardly know each other. It is MUCH too early for you to begin worrying about who likes who the most or to declare your feelings and expect a declaration from her.

She's right to say "Back off" because you are rushing things far too fast. Back off. Remain friendly. Hang out with her as just two of the gang. Let her relax around you again. Then maybe ask her out again. But hold off on any love talk.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 750x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 750x744
>>17295060
>>17295034
>>17294999
Thanks for the support bros. I really do appreciate it. If she doesn't reply by tomorrow, I'll just accept it and if she does later say yes, it's probably out of pity and it won't work out anyways.
If she says yes, though, it's probably stupid to do it but I'm just going to go for it. Like you guys said, I'm still young and I've got my whole life ahead of me; let's see how deep this hole I'm digging can get. I'll get over it.

Thank much homie guys.
If you guys want I can keep you updated on this shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.