[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single time I wear nonblack underwear, I get my period...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: images-121.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-121.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
Every single time I wear nonblack underwear, I get my period... EVERY TIME
>>
>>17294968
That sounds incredibly convenient. Some guy spooges in you, all you need to do is put on some white panties and crisis averted.
>>
You know that generally your period should start at the same time each month, right? And also that there are things called panty liners that you can wear to stop your underwear getting stained when you're expecting your period?
>>
File: images-174.jpg (13 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images-174.jpg
13 KB, 443x332
>>17294981
I got no sense of time
>>
File: wine.gif (994 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
wine.gif
994 KB, 500x295
iktf.
>>
>>17294988
There's an app for that. I use Woman Log (silly name) it tells me my fertile days (even though I have an IUD) and when to expect my period, I can even put in different hormonal symptoms I have, when I get laid, it's pretty coo
>>
>wear black underwear always
>don't have to worry about bleeding ever again
>>
>>17294968
Then switch to white underwear all the tine. You can keep this up longer than your period can, so burn it out.

Then see a doctor. Periods are not supposed to work this way.
>>
>>17295506
There's also the old-fashioned way. Make a bracelet with 28 beads -24 black, 4 red- and a rubber gasket big enough that it can be slipped over a bead with a little effort, but small enough that it won't do so by itself. Draw a small arrow on one of the beads, to indicate which direction is "forward".

On the first day of your period, set the gasket to just after the first red bead. Every night, advance the gasket by 1. When you start getting close to the red beads again, your period is near.

Note that you don't have to actually wear the bracelet. You just have to keep it around, so that you can advance it each night (and check it at other times, if you want). You can also use other colors, as long as you can still tell the "red" beads apart from the "black" ones.
>>
>>17295710
That's pretty cool
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.