[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dominant women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1466372560783.gif (188 KB, 220x165) Image search: [Google]
1466372560783.gif
188 KB, 220x165
>inb4 this thread is shitposted so much I abandon

I want to meet someone compatible with me and this for me means someone older/dominant. I'm getting my life under control for this idea, working on my issues.
My question is: I have no real idea where to find dom women. Fetlife is cringe and every other dating site is probably just as horseshit.
I don't know how to spot dom women in the wild, either.
My ideas so far are
>Libraries
>Universities
>Anime Cons

And that's about it.
Looking for input.

Thanks
>>
Don't try. The women who are dominant are almost always batshit and take their insecurities out on you. Women who are actually dominant and not batshit are one in a million. Rarer than a unicorn.
>>
>>17294948
You should go for petite latinas, they are for sure feisty.
>>
File: 1439477711323.jpg (48 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1439477711323.jpg
48 KB, 960x954
>>17294952
>wake me up inside
I'm not putting up with the typical 'doms' that are bi and poly and cuck everyone. :/

>>17294955
Yeah, I don't care for traditional people.

Bitchy/whiny/promiscuous women are not dominant, sorry to say.

Also, Latinas seem to be really stuck up nasty cunts, I've had 2/10s and 4/10s cringe at me and treat me poorly just for trying to talk to them. (As a low 5/10)
>>
>>17294948
Get clear in your own head whether you're looking for a sexual dominatrix or a strong woman in non-sexual aspects of everyday life. Surprisingly, they are not always the same. Many - I would say most - strong women have little or no interest in sexual S&M, and many professional doms just treat it as a job with no connection to who they really are.

You can find S&M women through S&M clubs and sites. You can find strong women in dominant positions in business, adademia, military, etc.
>>
>>17295096
It's both. Switch for the first and yes to the second.
Weak women are sad.

I'm not big on S&M, sadism is not the only thing that shows dominance.
>>
>>17295096
i agree with that anon.
"dominant women" is a pretty unsepcific term. judging from your idea to go for older girls/women, i'd say you want someone to take care of you. someone that you can let your guard down for a while. or am i completely wrong with that?
>>
File: 1457582041167.jpg (383 KB, 751x1044) Image search: [Google]
1457582041167.jpg
383 KB, 751x1044
>>17295132
Yes, this is correct.
I'd like her to be a part of my support system and me of hers, and that's a dominant thing in the age of SJW feminism.
>>
>>17295141
>I'd like her to be a part of my support system and me of hers

brethren. that's just an equal relationship.
what you need is a mommy. it's ok. most guys do. you would have to find a girl that shows strong motherly and protective traits.
>>
File: 1464885807260.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1515) Image search: [Google]
1464885807260.jpg
221 KB, 1000x1515
>>17295153
If I had a girl who I liked who had me call her mommy, I'd be the happiest person in the world, even with my chronic depression.

However, my assumption is that those are rare.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.