[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to be in my first proper relationship in my life... Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: iAXh.jpg (34 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
iAXh.jpg
34 KB, 320x240
About to be in my first proper relationship in my life...

Have had plenty of flings but they never went the distance due my fear of commitment.

I'm 22M and she's 26, just looking for any tips to going into a relationship, not really looking to fuck this one up.
>>
>>17294850
don't evolve her too fast it seems like the abilities are good but it fucks up her stat growth
>>
>>17294850
Go down on her as much as you need but as little as she wants.
>>
10 months into my first long relationship and i can tell you that being honest and as natural as possible is the only way possible if you want a serious thing (not from the beginning but try to be open to her as if you were with your best friend), pay attention to her needs but don't become her dog, be on her side and back her up in every context but if you disagree talk about it with her later, don't be a moralist
>>
Most women tend to mature much than us (stereotypically) and in a sense they believe they're wiser than us because of this. Because of this I'm always the passive aggressive one in arguments when it comes to women older than me.
>>
>>17294873
Cheers.
>>
Don't let the /r9k/ shit you read here get to you. Just go with the flow, don't overthink things, and COMMUNICATE. If you're upset about something, talk to her about it. Don't hide it and pretend it's okay, only to resent her for it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.