[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a super loud party going on next door. I have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: WarnerSibs_277.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WarnerSibs_277.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
There's a super loud party going on next door. I have no plans of breaking it up or calling the cops. It's a Saturday, so party on.

But I really want to go to sleep. Any tips? Earplugs seem to be causing more of a problem than they're helping since the bass still goes right through them, and I'm not used to wearing them.
>>
Ask them politely to turn the Volume down. Its not like it'll end their party.
Stand up for yourself, man.
>>
>>17294799
call the cops. guess what? the relevance of saturday as party day fades to the entire world after the age of 21 or so. Does it occur to you that other people around might have to work tomorrow?

There is one way to deal with people who disrespect the general life patterns of others callously. You make them stop, however necessary.
>>
>>17294807

I turn 30 in a few weeks and I'm still not going to ruin someone's fucking party you faggot.

Now someone tell me how to get to sleep so some kids next door can make bad decisions and have fun.

>>17294804

This is stupid too.

Fuck.
>>
>>17294812
you're 30 and you live next to where loud parties happen because of the decisions you've made, remember that :)
>>
>>17294823
What
>>
File: 20160625_223547.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160625_223547.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Do some meth and join them pussy.
>>
You could always try sleeping medication.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.