[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice so fucking bad guys. 27 virgin here. Started lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1465919450457s.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1465919450457s.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
I need advice so fucking bad guys. 27 virgin here. Started lifting a year ago, got fit by normie standards. Couple months ago I tried making social gains, went on the first dates of life, needless to say it didn't go well, I had no idea what I was doing. Tonight I got match on Tinder, it's an out of town girl who wants to fuck. We meet tomorrow. She's not hot or anything, about average, but whatever, I just want to stop lying and being awkward whenever the topic of sex or virginity is brought up in conversation. I just want to able to fill into my dating profile that I'm not a fucking 27 virgin.

So all well and good right? Well only problem is yesterday I got a girl's number at a bar, I really like her, and we tentatively set a date for tomorrow that she cancelled but she says she does want to go out with me. After the cancellation I got the Tinder match and plans for a one night stand. So basically now instead of going on a date that I was really looking forward to, I'm instead fucking some random girl idgaf about. I'm not a bad person. I don't want to do anything morally wrong. Is this being dishonest, selfish or manipulative?

I know what you're thinking: "No, you haven't even been on a date with this other girl." Would she really see it that way if the relationship developed into something more serious? Please help.

Pic related, it's me.
>>
things dont change when you lose your virginity, you stupid asshole.

a girl who blew you off once is probably going to blow you off again.

don't wait for "the one" to lose your virginity but don't just fuck some random off tinder. Do you understand that you can get herpes with a condom with her showing no signs of it? Does anyone who uses tinder understand this? Herpes is incurable. Do you want to contract an incurable STD on your first time having sex?

No?

Then why the fuck would you have sex with a girl who probably fucks a different guy every day?

PS SHE'S GOING TO EXPECT YOU NOT TO BE A VIRGIN IF YOU'RE SEMI FIT
>>
>>17294791
pretty sure no girl my age is a virgin anymore. pretty sure no girl older than 22 is a virgin anymore unless they are obese or disfigured. check the virgin thread in /soc/. i've never seen a female virgin older than 22 in that thread. so when a girl eventually finds out that im a virgin they get wierded out by it, as they rightfully should be. That will change.

I'm not worried about her thinking I'm not virgin, I know how sex works. If I cum too early or go soft I'll just say that I'm nervous about one night stands.

You are right about the STDs though.
>>
>>17294819
lol bro a girl will be able to tell if you're a virgin from your mechanics, approach, confidence etc. you will be outed. trust me.

The main point i'm trying to make is it doesn't matter when you lose your virginity. for fucks sake. you will have sex and be like "oh it's just a thing that happens sometimes"

I'm going to say just avoid tinder cocksluts dude. just as a general advice on life.

just because you can doesn't mean you should. tinder is resulting in fucking statistically significant increases in STDs in young people. Not shitting you.

People that just go fuck anybody are LOW people. you are a HIGH person.
>>
>>17294828
you're right. i don't want this on my conscience. i'll just try to improve my social life and hope something happens.
>>
>>17294841
hope in one hand, shit in the other, see which one fills up first.

MAKE something happen. nigguh. But don't let it be about sex...We live in a modern era, I've never had a girl make me date her for more than 2 weeks before having sex.
>>
>>17294852
i'm trying to change, i'm just so fucking lonely
>>
>>17294862
we all know that feel, bro.

I got a lot out of okcupid. If you want to make a connection with another person, use something designed to make a connection..a site with words, and some sense of personage...Not a cell phone app where girls literally look at a list of pictures and then choose which guy they're fucking that night.

I mean, really how nasty are these fucking girls? I've met two girls in my life who have fucked over 200 guys. That was waaaaaay before tinder. So imagine these girls now. Probably 200 a year.
>>
>>17294868
I am on okcupid and it hasn't gone well. The only dates I've gotten are with two girls who messaged me first, both dumped me after the second date. Nobody replies when I message them first.

I've basically given up on online dating. Again, they probably see I'm a 27 virgin and nope the fuck out.
>>
>>17294881
We're all in the same boat, our past doesn't matter. Do something, improve your life, social shit will come consequently, don't aim at it.
>>
>looking on life as it were a "making gains" thing when it comes to just about everything

dude, just relax and enjoy things in life. if you do it this way you will just end up feeling lonely and shitty all the time
>>
>>17295723
I have a stable and good career, advanced education and I am in excellent health. The only thing missing from my life is a social aspect, and it's making me wonder if everything I've don't so far is pointless. I already called off the hookup and deleted Tinder. Meeting some colleagues from work on a picnic later. Hopefully that fills the void. Weekends are just especially painful.
>>
>>17295803
>fills the void
if you feel this void, nothing external will fill it up

ever
>>
>>17295803
To me it sounds like you can do a lot of easy steps to improve your situation.
Have you seen meetup.com? It's a great site to socialize - basically go to a meeting with people with common interests. If you are at any reasonable-sized city, there's bound to be dozens/hundreds.

On each week:
1-Pickup 5 meetups at RANDOM
2-Go to the one that interests you the most

While there, try and make contacts, see if people with common interests want to do something else after / another day.

As to your virginity, what the other anon said: having sex once to a one night stand will not make things better. Just focus on improving your life. You're right that at 27 few girls will be virgins, but some will genuinely not mind. If you suspect yours will do, just don't mention it.

It's gonna be ok anon
Be happy
>>
>>17295842
Thanks. I do have meetup. That's what I did on Friday when I met the girl I was supposed to date today. I'll just try to go to an event every weekend.
>>
>>17294780
Best trick i have for you is
"r u virgin anon"
"yeah ive never even touched a boob" (in a funny tone)

she's gonna laugh but allow you to fuck
after fucking she is going to realize you were actually being honest, but too late

is not really lying, but at the same time you won't get any unless you lie, 27 yo is too weird, would come off as a serial killer or sth
>>
>>17295808
are you saying that only some people feel the "void" inside and that those who do can't be saved?
>>
in my opinion: You have done right thing, that You will not go to that one night stand. (STD, nothing will change, You will be able to say to ,,The One" that she is Your real ,,The One"(she will appreciated that) Also, she can be some weirdo or femdom and You will dislike sex, making love or intimacy for the rest of Your life)
When the discussions comes to the point of virginity, just say: ,,Well, I am a god damn virgin, I used to be very shy and had low self-confidence and I am trying to change my life, I started working out, and meeting much more people", or,, I used to be fat and ugly and I disliked myself and was afraid to show my body to anyone" or ,,I am waiting for someone who I will really love".
JUST speak about it to that girl and try to explain it quite normal way.
don`t just say: ,,I am virgin." and wait to her reaction. (because the/an (I don`t know if ,,a" or ,,e" is correct) she will be imaginating You like some Manga chronic masturbaor and pedofil, and pervert and stalker).
>>
>>17294780
Being a virgin is only a problem if you make it one.

What are you hoping to achieve by fucking this random girl? Don't get me wrong, go for it, fuck her - I just have a feeling that losing virginity actually won't "fix" anything for you.
>>
>>17296388
it's a big problem in online dating apps where you either have to lie, omit, or admit that you're a virgin right off the bat.
>>
>Be 33 virgin
>Find 29 woman
>We start to date
>Mention I'm a virgin
>Shes relieved, she is too.
>Me wut?
>We have sex, I look inside her vag
>See the hymen is in place
>Holy shit for real?
>Fuck it was pretty good
>We both are as it felt pretty good
>Not so bad
>Blood everywhere scares me and her
>Nope all good after shower, clean up.
>She leaves me 2 days later
>"Thanks for taking my virginity"
>I still feel like a virgin fuck you kids

In reality it doesn't matter bro. GG
>>
>>17296068
This.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.