[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been doing sex with a girl when she asks you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1439946803613.jpg (271 KB, 840x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439946803613.jpg
271 KB, 840x1000
Have you ever been doing sex with a girl when she asks you to do her more but you're already doing her the most that you can? How do you handle it?
>>
-Pull her hair
-Talk dirty (you're my little slut, your pussy is soaking wet for my cock, isn't it?, take my dick in your hot tight cunt)
-Spank her (hard, you pussy)
-grab her hard, bite her
-change positions forcibly, you must be the dominant one
-Make her your bitch etc

Every woman wants to be fucked rough by a masculine man, it's why so many sexually frustrated feminists exist. Women were meant to be submissive in sex

Men are pussies today
>>
>>17294942
Idk I'm a virgin but these all seem good
>>
>>17294942
This.

Every woman wants to be controlled and treated like a plaything, it really turns them on.
>>
>>17294942
Replace "every" with "some" and this is one area to explore - just be prepared to feel a fool if yours is not one of the "some".

Yours may simply be wanting you to go faster.
>>
>>17294949
Uh... Only if the girl actually likes these things. If you do them without her knowing you will probably get kicked out of the bedroom. Hell they may even try to claim you raped them if you went to crazy.
>>
File: this-nigga.jpg (50 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
this-nigga.jpg
50 KB, 500x652
>>17294942
>Every woman wants to be fucked rough by a masculine man
>women were meant to be submissive in sex

lmao. speak for yourself normie.

she probably just wanted you to keep going
>>
>>17294755
This might be a totally false workaround, but when I've reached maximum hip thrusting stamina and am told to go harder or faster, this is what I do. I tend to slow down a bit.. Sometimes to a complete stop.. And then slam it in hard and fast. Then pull back out again slowly and repeat.
>>
>>17295297
This definitely works.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.