[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ how can I find a girl that is good for me? I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1462423733401.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462423733401.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hey /adv/ how can I find a girl that is good for me?

I have tried looking around for a long while but can't seem to find anybody.

I think one of my biggest issues is that I wait for girls to make a move first.

Looking for a girlfriend that is sweet, talented at something, likes video games, and likes nature.

It's almost fucking impossible for me, so many of my friends are getting into serious relatiomships and I still haven't. Fuck I need to do something.
>>
Please try. Overcome your fear of failure.
>>
>>17294762
That is one issue, fear of failure.
I just don't know where to look, not sure if any girls are interested in me.
>>
>>17294776
is there any reason for anyone to be interested in you?
no?
then start looking there.
>>
Are you trying to find someone to love for the wrong reasons? You will never make yourself whole just by finding another person.

Whats actually going on?
>>
>>17294779
I don't know honestly.
>>
>>17294782
What do you mean? I want somebody to love because it would be good.
It sounds great being able to spend time with somebody and give and recieve love.
>>
>>17294792
If you think you need a relationship you actually need something else. Your life and what you do will lead you to a partner if you would be happier with one (aslong as you arent being a total dick)

>>17294786
Well are you in a wierd place right now mentally?
>>
>>17294800
Honestly maybe just a tad. I lack motivation, and sometimes I just feel weird, like just generally bored and not thinking of much.
I kinda understand what you mean as well.
>>
>>17294806
Well you need to make you feel whole again and not worry about this dumb girl shit.

Im assuming you are like either 18 and right out of highschool or are in highschool. Is one of those correct?
>>
Why not try online dating? Its nerve racking at first when you're meeting your first girl, but you'll get used to making the first move, and eventually used to talking to girls in general. It'll also help you sharpen up your wit, be different than the hundreds of other drones who just say "hi", or "tits, now".
>>
>>17294813
Close enough, so yea correct. I don't know what can make me feel whole.

I have zero motivation do to shit, pretty fucking lazy, and sometimes depressed.
I don't have many hobbies, I don't know what I want to do, like fuck man.

Maybe your right about not worrying about women, but I just don't know what to fucking do.
>>
>>17294816
Valid point. Thing about online dating is that there are a lot of catfish, and shit like that.
>>
>>17294822
Well the girl game is like substantially easier when you are older btw. But more importantly you really need to think of what makes you happy.

I used to escape from life with WoW in highschool. Then i tried it with making friends. Now im trying it with finding stories i enjoy. You need to write your own adventure a little and try to have some fun.

Also do like responsible shit too so u dont die but you get me
>>
>>17294824
that's why you don't "online date" you meet someone online then you date them.
>>
>>17294830
I don't know what makes me happy, that is the thing man. If I had to tell you what makes me happy it would probably just be smoke weed, because it really does me happy.

But there are no hobbies or anything that make me happy bro. What do you mean by write my own adventure?

Responsible shit?
>>
>>17294833
Yea, I know. I guess I ment that you meet someone and they look completely different from there pictures, and shit like that.
>>
>>17294842
this doesn't happen much in reality bro. you can fuckin text each other pictures to make sure youre real in the first 5 minutes.
>>
>>17294839
Well you need to just explore and find what you like.

As for responsible shit i just mean you need to also do things that wont compromise your future while you find what makes you happy.

Knowing how to handle being kinda bummed is a skill in itself i think sometimes
>>
>>17294848
Haha yea I feel you bro.
>>
>>17294853
I have explored, and literally nothing. Meh, that is kinda depressing in its self.

And OH shit I see.

It can be, I guess i'm not the greatest.

My attitude most of the time is exactly that bummed out, fucking bored, and nothing to do.
>>
>>17294866
Sorry i left i was watching a show with someone. If you want to talk more i have an email i specifically use for this stuff. hmu at [email protected]
>>
>>17294904
Oh no problem man. Thanks I appreciate it, i'll message you now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.