[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate being black in Brooklyn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1466829124600.png (416 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466829124600.png
416 KB, 640x480
What's the point of being black if you have no real friends and shit at basketball?
> inb4 practice. I did that shit and only got slightly better
I'm anxious as fuck, which is in fitting for a black. I swear I hate being black. Living in Brooklyn was a fucking mistake. I'm 18 what do I do
>>
What the hell kind of advice could anyone give you?
>>
>>17294163
Yeah I'm totally stumped here I really try hard on this board but I'm like...

"uhh...be white?"

I would say be the whitest black guy you could. They have far better outcomes. If you're a white-ass black guy with a white girlfriend a lot of people will love you these days rather than hate you. Welcome to the family, son!

i didnt mean nothin by that son part i meant like son for real i swear
>>
>>17294160
therapy.
>>
>>17294170
>>17294163
You're right. I have a black girlfriend who seems to really like me tho. But I live such an unorthodox black lifestyle in Brooklyn
>>
>>17294181
>yo, I'd rather be chased by 300 klan members than 300 black girls
>-black friend of mine in college
>>
>>17294192
I should probably move to China or something. The culture is different there
>>
Things may be different in Brooklyn, but try getting into fight and maybe you'll get sent to live with rich relatives on the west coast. I heard about a guy in West Philadelphia (born and raised) who did that
>>
>>17294160
Where in Brooklyn, anon?
>>
>>17294181
I know this is going to sound like a big fuck you but

Black people have nothing in America because they try to retain a sense of "culture" and separation from white culture. This refusal to integrate often takes the form of incredibly childish, provocative social shit as you well know.

>black lives matter
>but
>98% of blacks killed by blacks

Don't be a typical black person. Realize that just like atheists are people who think on a higher plane than christians, people who act white think on a higher plane than people who act black. Simple as that.

It really does sound like a big fuck you. But then again, black people have collectively said "fuck you" to me every way they possibly could in life pretty much.

If you move towards the south, you can take advantage of the fact that black people are *incredibly* prone to nepotism. Black owners and managers hire black people because they are black. You can use this to your advantage.
>>
>>17294209
East new york (that's literally the name. It's unoriginal. ). It's next to Brownsville.
>>17294204
Kek. Sadly I don't have an uncle phil
>>
Better than being black in Mississippi, I'll tell you that.
>>
>>17294212
Dont move to the south FFS I'm in Tennessee and outside of Atlanta and Charlotte there aren't any goddamn job oppurtunities. And I'm yet to meet a black business owner/mananger.
>>
>>17294221
>>17294212
Nah I'm moving to China or japan or something. I need a break from American culture.
>>
>>17294244
The Chinese and Japanese are both incredibly racist. Probably not a good idea.
>>
>>17294221
I didn't say move to the south. I said move towards the south. Like virginia, research triangle NC, etc.
>>
>>17294244
>i need a break from american culture, I'll move to these countries where they literally walk away from black people in fear and won't talk to them

great idea
>>
>>17294250
They're small guys. I'm already not fully accepted by my fellow blacks so what do I have to lose
>>
>>17294244
They'll treat you like a social novelty if they work up the nerve to talk to you. I'd advise against it unless you're way into manipulating emotionally vulnerable 30+ y/o sluts.
>>
>>17294280
> 30 yo sluts
Go on.
>>
>>17294287
Japanese guys are pushovers with unrealistic standards (in case you haven't already noticed). If you're a foreign party kind of guy you can really clean up because locals won't usually go after any single women that look like they're over 25. You'll probably have a harder time than a white guy, but still.
>>
>it's another "I'm black and I need attention on 4chan" episode
>>
>>17294316
japanese women aren't interested in blacks.

japanese are EXTREMELY racist against blacks.
>>
>>17294160
i've never heard of a black person who is racist against being black before. you are a unicorn. i will be your friend.
>>
>>17294331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_gVJ9OWGmk
>>
>>17294160

>whats the point of being black if shit at basketball

lmaooooo
>>
>>17294331
I'm not racist against blacks. I'm JUST Tired Of Being Black If I cant Be Accepted By My Fellow Blacks
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.