[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean when someone shakes their head at you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160122_164413.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160122_164413.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
I was doing my own thing, and a friend of mine met eye contact with me and just shook his head at me. I interpreted this as disapproval and I stopped talking feeling left out. This has happened multiple times with different people.
>>
>>17294136
If he is a friend, ask him what he meant. Say "why you shake your head is my hair messed up or something" something like that, maybe you will get an answer
>>
>>17294136
It means stop talking about what you're talking about because you're making someone uncomfortable, or everyone uncomfortable, and you don't pick up on the social cues that you are doing so.

talk less listen more.
>>
All depends on who they are. Sometimes I shake my head at my friends as a joke. You gotta ask OP.
>>
>>17294136
>I was doing my own thing
>shook his head at me
>I interpreted this as disapproval
>I stopped talking feeling left out

I'm ASSUMING you were in a group of people, you were 'doing your own thing' someone didn't like it and you felt left out.

You did it to yourself....
>>
Cripes, are you guys this socially inept that you can read common body language?
>>
>>17294136
You seriously made a thread for this?

Git out.
>>
>>17294136
What the fuck kind of bullshit were you talking about? Fucking dead squirrels?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.