[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this enough to kill a young adult? (18-24)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ashesanddiamonds.jpg (59 KB, 580x405) Image search: [Google]
ashesanddiamonds.jpg
59 KB, 580x405
>21 Spironolactone 25mg
>~20 Carvedilol 25mg
>14 Fluoxetine HCL 20mg (Prozac)
>30 Aripiprazole 5mg (Abilify)
>~350 Asprin 81mg
>11 Hydrochlorothiazide 25mg
>~30-40 Ibuprofen 200mg
>~15 Fluvoxamine 100mg
>~15 Lisinopril 40mg

Also, if survived, would said person be at risk of any serious brain damage?
>>
No
Yes

pills is a cry for help, if you want to commit suicide you will find a place more than 5 stories up and fall off it. you will not survive.
>>
>>17294100
>>17294120
This...if there really is no way of getting out of the way you feel and you feel like suicide is the only way
>>
>>17294133
But reading stories about people that jumped but lived said they shouldn't have jumped half way through falling
>>
>>17294120
>>17294133
I live in a mostly rural area so finding places like that is nearly impossible. I couldn't find a decent place to hitch a noose around my house, but I guess I'll have to look harder. Thanks.
>>
>>17294100
>Is this enough to kill a young adult? (18-24)
Not quickly or painlessly. We're talking days of agony here. This is not what you want.
>>
>>17294146
order exit bag kit. no mess
>>
>>17294142
Yes no shit when you're falling to your death that's what you're gonna think. But yea if you're gonna kill yourself get a gun or an exit bag and do it right. Taking pills will just turn you into a vegetable and then you'll really have a reason to kill yourself.

But even posting here shows you want someone to care more than you wanna die. So what's wrong OP?
>>
>>17294154
The guy you replied to wasn't me (OP).
>>
>>17294159
Well whoever the OP is tell me whats on your mind
>>
>>17294168
I'm straight. Thanks for caring though.
>>
>>17294168
>>17294180
Fuck it this is it.

>>17294214
>>
>>17294100
My friend, if you take all those drugs, you will die an agonizing, delirious death. If you die. Maybe you'll just freak out and have a psychotic break and wake up in a hospital with brain damage and surrounded by your traumatized and scared family, or the cops, or whatever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.