[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf dumped me like 6 months ago or maybe longer >Within
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>gf dumped me like 6 months ago or maybe longer
>Within a week later fuck someone
>fuck people all the time
>Whenever a woman says she wants more I block them and shove them off
>Starting to regret it
>Shoving women off has became habitual/instinct, like an addiction and even when I tell myself to try to date her I block and shit anyway

What the fuck is wrong with me, help
>>
>>17294092
Awww you met one that gives it out? Sounds like torture to me

She was never your gf, maybe screw her the way she wants to, or find a good one
>>
>>17294092
Are you mad with your ex and taking it out on these other women?

Or do you still have feelings for your ex and won't let other women get close to you?

Whatever it is.. keep it up. People who fuck as a way to find something meaningful should be taught a lesson.
>>
>>17294140
Kek did you even read OP
>>
>>17294092
Give others a try, for every bad one, there is a nice one. Make sure you can draw that line in your head, two kinds
>>
>>17294152
I think it's both... She didn't cheat or anything (supposedly) but she was a massive cunt and idk if I can trust women anymore
>>
Try NOT being a slut. Seriously, this tends to be a woman thing, but guys do it too. You fuck someone because it gives you that high and then makes you feel good about yourself, but after that there is a comedown, you're disgusted with yourself, or with her, or you're just kind of drained and unable to begin the process of having an ACTUAL relationship, be it fear, or to defend yourself, whatever.
Stop being a whore, respect yourself and for to build a relationship in a smarter more organic way.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.