[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I posted a week ago about a girl who I lost my virginity to.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg (204 KB, 736x1525) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na80j5e9kj1r6856ro1_1280.jpg
204 KB, 736x1525
I posted a week ago about a girl who I lost my virginity to. I really like her a lot but she won't give me a chance. My friend, who set us up so she could take my virginity, tells me to stay away from her, and that she only set us up so I would stop being depressed about being a virgin... what my friend doesn't know is me and this girl still hook up. But I want to be more than just a sex toy to her, I want to be with her, but she won't date me. We hang out, and she likes having sex, a lot, and we do a lot of various sexual things. We go out to eat together and hang out together a lot, but she won't let me be her boyfriend. What do I do? Why won't she let me date her?
>>
>>17294086
>What do I do?
stop bothering her about dating. other people are sentient thinking organisms. when she says she doesn't want to date you, do you think she is somehow wrong? that you KNOW she does, and she just doesn't know it yet?

>Why won't she let me date her?
Because she fucking doesn't want to date you. Stop being a little child.

She probably doesn't even LIKE you. Having sex doesn't mean you like someone
>>
>>17294086
>I posted a week ago about a girl who I lost my virginity to.
I remember you.

>I really like her a lot but she won't give me a chance. My friend, who set us up so she could take my virginity, tells me to stay away from her, and that she only set us up so I would stop being depressed about being a virgin...
You imprinted on her, and it's creeping her out. I believe I told you this last time too.

>Why won't she let me date her?
Who knows? The only clear thing here is that she's not feeling it. But that is reason enough. Whether she wants to date you or not is her prerogative, not yours. I'm sorry, because I know this hurts, but this is not going to work.

Your friend is right. You need to stay away from her. You need time and distance, to let your feelings cool. I know that hurts, and I wish it didn't, but this is turning toxic.
>>
>>17294086
>i created a thread a week ago where people didn't tell me what i wanted to hear
>better try again maybe i can get a circlejerk this time
>>
Lol virgins. Everyone always acts the same. Get over it, you had your wish granted, funny how it doesn't feel that different isn't it? You've caught the dick feels, not the heart feels.
>>
>>17294101
Then why spend all that time with me? Why have so much sex with me? Why sleep in my bed with me?
I'll be the first to admit, I am not that great at sex, so why would she keep coming back to me for more?
>>17294117
If I'm creeping her out, why does she keep having sex with me? it makes no sense, she has no reason not to date me.
>>
>>17294552
You don't have to like someone to fuck them. You just have to like their body/genitalia. She doesn't like you as a person but she likes your body. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>17294552
anon did you ever stop to think that life isn't about you?

maybe this girl lives in abusive home. Maybe with you she can escape being abused for a night or hearing screaming for a night.

did you ever stop to think that the girl is a person? and maybe you can't understand her motivations because you really don't know a fucking thing about her?

you're asking "why why why" because you feel guaranteed what you want. this isn't the way life works son. you can ask why until you're blue in the face it isn't gonna give you what you want.

how about this. next time you fuck her, after you fuck her say "you can come over some time and stay the night if you want even if you don't want to have sex".
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.