[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think I'm gonna get drug tested?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_n396dzOfeG1qepvuyo1_500.gif (853 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n396dzOfeG1qepvuyo1_500.gif
853 KB, 500x245
Recently got hired on with a local business, job ad and application mentioned drug test. All applicants were strictly walk-in only so they could feel the people out.

Anyways, I got an interview instantly, scheduled for next day, showed up like the white boy I am in khakis and a polo, nailed the interview in like 10 minutes flat. Got a call the next day that I got the job and went in to fill out my W-4 and other workplace type documents, I start Monday and still no "you need to go to such and such" or even a mention of a DT taking place.

Think I'm good?
>>
>>17293941
Did it say mandatory? Read your paperwork you received and look for that word, if not, they just write that to scare people. It costs way too much to do that all of the time, but some do
>>
>>17293957
yeah it said they MAY dt which i clearly understood. I also know some places do it to scare you away that's why I was intrigued how this place didn't allow ANY online applications so they could sift through the obvious riff-raff. Anyways like I said, I have been hired, filled out my tax paperwork, other federal type "workplace fairness" type of paperwork, discrimination shit etc. I start Monday at 9am, she did say "we need to just take care of some HR stuff monday or tuesday" but i was assuming that's probably like, my direct deposit, benefits information etc.

All the times iv been tested it was BEFORE I got officially hired and especially before my first day.
>>
>>17294082
I agree, they wont waste the time and paperwork and first day and all that before the dt
>>
>>17293941
They would have tested you by now if they were gonna. They put that language in there, so if you fuck up, or injure yourself they can test you after so they can get out of paying unemployment or workers comp. it's a scamm
>>
The company I work for I got drug tested before hiring, it is their policy to test, but some people who were hired after me never pissed in the cup. If you're not a heavy smoker or obese drinking lots of water and cranberry juice should get it out of your system over the weekend. Especially if you sweat it out.
>>
>>17293941
Places don't waste time, paperwork processing, etc if they're going to drug test you. They would've done it first.

You had them at white and well dressed.
>>
>>17294143
Yeah I'm actually more worried about a mouth swab. I've passed lots of urine tests and was prepared to Friday when I went to fill out my W-4 thinking for SURE it would be then, nope.

>>17294147
That's what I'm thinking, just paranoid.
>>
Yeah, odds are they aren't going to drug test you.

But if they do, the way I pass piss tests is this:

Before peeing in the cup, piss into the toilet for a couple seconds... The initial spurt of urine contains most of the waste and drug remnants from your body... After 3 or 4 seconds just catch the rest of your pee in the cup.

I've passed every test I've taken, even after smoking grams of weed the previous night.
>>
File: bill nye the high guy.jpg (258 KB, 540x801) Image search: [Google]
bill nye the high guy.jpg
258 KB, 540x801
>>17294197
Mouth swabs are super shitty... You basically have to smoke or drink on the way there.
>>
>>17294716
>I've passed every test I've taken, even after smoking grams of weed the previous night

No, you failed the test and they simply didn't care that you failed for weed. They were looking for coke and amphetamine.

lol.
>>
>>17294726
I was on amphetamines as well.
>>
>>17294763
then the lab fucked the drug test
>>
>>17293941
Depends on what kind of job it is and what kind of drug test they want to do.

Usually they won't offer a position without checking out your background and doing one of two drug tests.

The fact that they gave you the job right off the back is a very good thing. They don't give a fuck. You smashed the interview and came off as a very trustworthy person. Just lay off the weed or pills or whatever you do until you seal the job.

You're good, don't fuck it up.
>>
>>17293941
nah theyre going to do it later on just to screw with you.
>>
>>17294716
thanks but I just use fake piss

>>17294720
yeah mouth swab is all I'm really worried about. From my research it can detect thc from 12-24 hours on some sites, and 1-4 days on others. But like you mentioned I've heard of people blazing their brains out the night before or morning of and passing, I've also read about people failing after a week.

I'm sure I'm fine, they had me fill out all that shit without a DT they probably think I'm a good boy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.