[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it started with my son having seizures. Now my wife has them,its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ron.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ron.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
it started with my son having seizures. Now my wife has them,its obviously genetic. I don't have the strength.
>>
you get em too?
>>
>>17293870
no i don't, he's also non verbal autistic. I'm so fucking done.
>>
>>17293864
you sure you aren't poisoning both of them?
mold in your air vents?
inside the walls?
makes sense that only those two would have problems and not you since their immune systems are weaker.
>>
>>17293895
This. Right now.
>>
>>17293864
You actually do have the strength, you're going to be amazed at your resilience and fortitude, and it is going to be a point of exceptional pride in your life as long as you keep going.
>>
>>17293903
i'm trying so fucking hard. i just. want to be enough for both of them, but ithink they could do better, if i was out of the picture maybe something better will come for them. I feel i'm just shucking the responsibility. I know i need to soldier on but its so fucking hard now.
>>
>>17293982
>leave 2 disabled family members to fend for themselves
>maybe they'll find something better

The shame of abandoning them will be far worse than the struggle to support them will ever be.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.