[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ my gf wrote this about one of her close friends. "You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 441138470.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
441138470.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
Hey /adv/
my gf wrote this about one of her close friends.

"You will always have a special place in my heart. You were the one that I opened up to and although we had such a turbulent relationship, I couldn’t imagine going through what we did with anyone else; all the ups and the downs, I’m glad that I experienced them with you.
I will always love you. I will always treasure our friendship. I will always be grateful for what we shared. I will always consider you my best friend. And I hope that you will always remain in my life because the person that I am today is all thanks to and because of you. You’re really special to me and you truly are irreplaceable."

Should I be worried or do you think this dude is just a friend? I have asked her about him and she says hes just a friend and that they're close now
>>
>>17293860
Thats a pretty good break up letter if they were involved, but breaking up in a letter is so pussy

As a friend??? IDK man i cant see the relation if they were just friends, maybe she is just the friend, and he wants her big time
>>
>>17293885
I mean they were involved before we got together, but she wrote this literally yesterday
>>
>>17293970
Well there you go - She likes you, and is making sure that he knows it isn't happening, but the line is still open for the future, if things end up differently, but yours for now as long as you don't fuck it up
>>
>>17293991
That's what I thought, but she went to a party with him shortly after and some of my friends told me she was really touchy with him and he even grabbed her ass multiple times? What do
>>
>>17294030
Youre a dumbass
>>
File: 1466404319194.jpg (55 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466404319194.jpg
55 KB, 720x720
>>17294030
I almost thought this was about me. But I didnt go to a party recently.
>>
>>17294030
>What do

she still fucks him. don't date girls who go to parties. if you are with a woman and she touches another man like that you are not with her, he is with her.
>>
>>17294030
Does she have an easy sister/mom/aunt?
>>
>>17294085
Why am I a dumbass? Didn't she basically friend zone him?
>>
>>17294377
>Didn't she basically friend zone him?

she friend zoned him so hard that she fucked him at that party. looks like the friend zone was inside her pussy that night
>>
>>17293860
My first girlfriend and I (we dated from 2006-2009) are still really good friends. Truly I think of her as my closest friend and it's not romantic or sexual at all, even though we had a couple of moments between now and then where we almost got back together.

I hang out with her and her new boyfriend all the time; he's a really cool guy and it's not weird at all.

I don't know about your situation at all, because obviously these things can be tricky, but I just wanted to offer my own experience as evidence that sometimes it truly is just a friendship.
>>
>>17294392
I know they didn't hook up, but they started talking again like 6 months ago. Apparently they stopped dating on bad terms. Wouldn't she have done something already if she was going to?
>>
File: 10_17351247.jpg (160 KB, 990x687) Image search: [Google]
10_17351247.jpg
160 KB, 990x687
>>17294474
>I know they didn't hook up
>>
>>17294508
You're not making any sense? If they were sexual in any way she wouldn't call him her best friend to his face. Sounds like friend zone to me
>>
>>17294551
>You're not making any sense? If they were sexual in any way she wouldn't call him her best friend to his face. Sounds like friend zone to me

I honestly don't even know what I can do with this statement. The delusion field you have erected around yourself is too strong for me. holy shit, that sentence.
>>
>>17294030
Often end up in the place of that other guy, its seriously not friendzoned... There is no such thing unless YOU only see them as your friend aswell, but i digress, she most likely fucked him, she secretly wants him and do what she can to keep hid affection, but you have something to offer that isnt looks or great sex she wants like money, or are smart wich is usually an early indicator of sucsess. Shes a hoe, im sorry to tell you man. And i know from experience that shit dont change
>>
>>17294566
the friend zone doesn't exist you retard. my gf calls me her best friend. that's why she's with me. She's my best friend as well.
>>
>>17294566
It's been 6 months why wouldn't she just dump me and go out with him if that was the case
>>
>>17294618
>why wouldn't someone have their cake and eat it too if they could?

gee I dunno anon.
waht is it with young men and not being able to reconcile reality? this urge to fight reality?
>>
>>17293860
Break up with her because you're being cucked big time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.