[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times do you allow yourself to get the point of shaking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
How many times do you allow yourself to get the point of shaking with anger with a woman before you call it quits?

I love her, but due to her insecurities she will say very mean things to get my goat.

If I'm even having these thoughts, is it time to cut my losses? Is it just momentary anger?
>>
>>17293749
Leave.
>>
>>17293749

Cut your losses and leave OP. There's no point in staying of the negative outweighs the positive.
>>
Once is enough. Don't leave because you are angry. You leave because you realize you two are not compatible. It's best for both of you
>>
Tell her to leave the goat out of it.
>>
>>17293749
is this GF shit or are you married?
>>
>>17293749
Leave while you can. I had an ex who got to a point where she was being physically violent with me. It was hard not to hit her back especially when she was taunting me by hanging the police over my head saying they'd believe her before me. Get out now.
>>
>>17293749
FUCK THAT

>If I'm even having these thoughts, is it time to cut my losses?
Yes.

>due to her insecurities she will say very mean things to get my goat.
Nobody has the right to do this to you. You certainly shouldn't be tolerating it in your relationship.

Seriously anon I dated a girl who had BPD and she acted like this and I stuck it out way too long and it really fucked my life up. You can do way better. Tell her to fuck off.
>>
What is she saying? I need to know so that I can appropriately judge you both.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.