[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boss owes me some back pay >tells me she will meet me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>boss owes me some back pay
>tells me she will meet me today to give me a check
>when I show up she gets in my car
>I don't have a check for you today but I can give you this for now
>grabs my dick and blows me in the car
>come over my house tomorrow and I'll have your check for you

oh jeez, what now
>>
>>17293641
Go over tomorrow and get your check and find out whether she meant it literally or was using it as a double entendre. Either should be alright as long as you get your money eventually.
>>
>>17293641
You sue her for illegally withholding pay and for sexual harassment.
>>
>>17293641
Extort her under threat of lawsuit for sexual harassment and withholding pay
>>
>>17293655
It's only sexual harassment if OP objects or if she doesn't pay him. Go to her house, bang her, and then tell her she owes you an additional $7.25 for the hour you spent there.
>>
OP are you a lifeguard in OH by chance?
>>
you cant be that stupid
>>
>>17293678
no, did this happen to you too or are you looking to get her as a boss also?
>>17293666
I like your style. Lets be clear though, she does want to bang, right? she's married and has 2 kids
>>
>>17293688
Of course she does, but you may need to press the issue. If she hands you the check and doesn't infer anything else tell her she owes you "interest" which you would like to cash in right now.
>>
>>17293697
Yeah, do this OP. Then when the director yells cut go to your dressing to get fluffed up for your big scene.
>>
File: 00242.jpg (34 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
00242.jpg
34 KB, 550x550
>>17293641
>tells me she
>she
Having a female boss is the worst mistake you could make. My current supervisor was asked to work on another section while a new one was to take his place. Two months after this women caused major loses to the company. She wrote me and around 9 other proffectionals who had been working there 6+ year on a "to be fired" list. Once the boss got tired about this mediocrity she was fired right away.
>>
>>17293641
>Dear Penthouse
>I never thought it would happen to me but...
>>
its just that on one hand she really might have done it to hold me over since she hasn't paid me in a month and a half
on the other hand she just wants to bang, which I'm happy to oblige but I do need that money.

see I recently stopped working for her and she has sent me a couple of texts casually saying she would like to stay friends, and even called me one day just to chat.
>>
ok after thinking about this I've decided I'm going to try and turn it into a regular thing

Anybody else want to weight in on it before I go?
>>
>>17294151
Lmao the humble bragging is unreal
>>
>>17293717
Sounds like you could use a blowjob
>>
>>17293666

It's still sexual harrassment. She's in a position of power and he could say he feared he wouldn't be paid or lose his job if he objected
>>
>>17293641

Go to her house, get your check, and bring a condom just in case.
>>
>>17294254
she has gained a little weight however noticable, fairly quickly in the past few weeks. so she may or may not be pregnant. She had to leave once because she said her stomach was bothering her which is another sign.

still wrap it?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.