[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essentials, favorites and collectiong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 3710.jpg (28 KB, 400x269) Image search: [Google]
3710.jpg
28 KB, 400x269
>Friend wants to get into Paul McCartney's Discography
>He's never listened to The Beatles or Wings...
>Make him a chart of the essentials
>Realize it has 15 albums on it. All I'd say are 10/10 and 9/10s.

Is 15 too much? Like is that unrealistic and beyond being personal favorites? Or should I cut back a bit? What's better? 15? 14? 13? or 12?
>>
Shameless self pump-a-bump
>>
kill yourself
>>
What albums are they? It could definitely be narrowed down to at most 6.
>>
It's incredibly overwhelming at the very least
>>
Give him:

1. Sgt. Pepper
2. Let it Be
3. Abbey Road
4. Band on the Run
5. Venus and Mars
6. Ram
7. McCartney II
8. MAYBE Wings at the Speed of Sound, or Driving Rain

The Beatles' pre-Pepper work is mostly Lennon-centric.
>>
>>17293611
What's the problem? Rank the albums in order of what you think the priority should be.

So for Wings that's pretty much Band on the Run. Beatles prob Sgt. Pepper's, The Beatles (white album), and then whatever else you like (the "Red album" and "Blue album" collections are a decent selection).

There you go.
>>
>Presenting your friend with cancer instead of talking him out of it
What kind of a friend are you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.