[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, my girlfriend moved from an apartment a few months back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Snapchat-4172885197605424640.jpg (329 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4172885197605424640.jpg
329 KB, 1080x1920
Okay, my girlfriend moved from an apartment a few months back and she asked of a favor of the maintenance guy from the apartment she was moving from to help get her full deposit back. He helped make sure the review of the apartment was flawless and she got her deposit. This guy has kept constant communication with her and makes many excuses to go to her new house to fix things and brings over all sorts of random items for her house (some obviously taken from the apts he works at). He's always texting her to see how she is and today I saw a text that said call me when you can. It's making me uncomfortable. I tell my girlfriend this and she gets mad and says he's just her friend. She says she's not doing anything with him and he's a couple decades older than her. I point out that the guy most likely has other intentions but she doesn't care about my opinion on this matter. What should I do or say cos this is ridiculous at this point.
>>
It is quite possible that your girlfriend is just milking the maintenance guy for all the material stuff he's giving her. She is obviously wrong in ignoring the guy's hidden intentions, so proceed with caution. You either got a ho' or a dumb bitch, and neither is assuring.
>>
>>17293681
I'm pretty sure she is milking it for all he can do for her, but I don't understand the naivete on her part thinking this guy is just completely altruistic and has no other motives/intentions especially with the volume of contact he has with her and his constant excuses to go to her house. What should I do or say. It seems like she doesn't care about my opinion about this, and she just gets pissed off.
>>
>>17293681
BTW she is extremely hot and there's no doubt this older guy ever had someone like her talking with him, especially at his age.
>>
>>17293711
Sounds like shes cheating on you, Anon.
Or cheated. Either way, lurk more.
>>
>>17293711
The female subconsciousness is devilishly good at rationalizing away uncomfortable truths. She is probably just clueless about the whole situation, and doesn't see why you're making a fuzz over it.
Keep monitoring the maintenance guy's contact with your girlfriend. You may trust her, but you certainly shouldn't trust him.
>>
>>17293587
Maintenance man always texting??? Sad dude, Sad
>>
>>17293587
She's probably fucking him for money, despite how unlikely you think that is.

Regardless of what you don't know, here's what you do know: Your woman is knowingly manipulating a male suitor for favors. While with you.

Are you going to take that? If you are a man, it's over. Simple as that. Your girl is a literal whore bro.
>>
A normal reaction to his texts would be "wtf what a weirdo. he never leaves me alone".

She got defensive. While she may not be riding his dick, shes up to something.
>>
>>17293793
She says "No, we're just friends what's the problem. You don't want me to have friends thats controlling" She tries to reverse this whole thing on me. It's frustratingly insane to me.
>>
>>17293827
see >>17293779

the relationship is over unless you are cuckold.
>>
>>17293830
I guess you are right. Everything is up to her and if I don't like it too bad. This is just one of many red flags.
>>
>>17293827
Bro just leave, stop talking to her completely. After a while she will text you asking whats up. Tell her then.
You have to show these broads you not playing
real shit
>>
>>17293587
Murder him.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.