[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Impregnation fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download (4).jpg (7 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
7 KB, 187x269
There are websites that connect sperm donors to mostly lesbian couples or single woman who want to have a child and alike. I have an incredibly strong desire which is borderline on fetishism of spreading my seed. I go on these websites once a day mostly fantasising but being to afraid to do anything. Is it a horrible idea to give away my sperm? I really want to go for it but I am afraid that the child will go looking for me in years to come(the curiosity of who your biological father is is inevitable ). Or that the woman could technicaly sue me for child support. Or that this is immoral and very strange and if i get married at some point i would probably have to hide my past hobby from my future significant other. If I go for it should I give my real name ? What is the worst that could happen? If I go for it should I hide it from my friends and family? They are open minded but this is some next level stuff. Here is one website I go to: https://www.coparents.co.uk

Please talk me out of it or give me a push.
>>
>>17293520
If you're ugly or have bad genes it'll never happen, my autistic friend.
>>
Relevant

http://nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/
>>
>>17293520
toss off for free like the rest of us

its not worth it if you dont want to possibly meet lots of children in the future, which would always be a possibility
>>
>>17293524
Not ugly or autistic desu. Tall, proportional face, slim. The genetics are good too as far as I know. I do have one grandmother with diabetes who died from alzhimers. Everybody else is good with no history of mental illness or heredetory diseases.
>>
>>17293538
I am not the first. There was one jewish doctor who used his own sperm to artificialy insiminate women who hit 600 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertold_Wiesner
>>
Comon adv! I cant believe that no one has an opinion on this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.