[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was invited to a threesome today and couldnt get hard. I pussied
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: jT6xKkY.jpg (68 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
jT6xKkY.jpg
68 KB, 472x472
I was invited to a threesome today and couldnt get hard. I pussied out and said "Ill wait in the car"

am I a complete cuck? is this normal? theres more to this story but with more detail it becomes worse
>>
>>17293411
You may just not be into threesomes, that's all there can be.
I am into relatively hardcore stuff but today I was like "wow everything is disgusting" so it could also be that you were not in the mood.
>>
1) You got extremely nervous, it's like normal ED for people about to fuck the girl of their dreams for the first time;
2) You will regret this moment for the rest of your life. On your deathbed, you won't think of that one promotion you got or your first child being born, but of the time you limped out of a threesome.
>>
>>17293427
A ton of people regret threesomes even if they don't get limp, retard. Don't apply your experiences to everyone else.

Yes that's normal op.
>>
>>17293411
>am I a complete cuck?
Christ fuck off with that shit
No your just not into threesomes and didn't realise it until it was actually happening
Occurs a lot when people are trying new things
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.