[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>with boys a Nd her sister on street trying to find way home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 112172339.jpg (564 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
112172339.jpg
564 KB, 682x1024
>with boys a Nd her sister on street trying to find way home on her night out
>bitch is talking on phone for around 20 minutes
>ask when they are Coming to get us?
>says she was talking to answering machine
>lose my shit abd ask wtf is sacking this guys cock or something
>sister starts raging and so does one of the brothers,
>tells me to not come back to there's
>respect that it's his sister and don't
>they leave, I stay stranded on a bench until buses resume
I was completely smashed and did apologise, even if I apologised did they have a right to leave me there?
>>
>>17293389
what makes you think they need a "right" to leave you there

you said awful shit to somebody and got dumped from a social group. think next time you drink.
>>
>>17293396
i know, i fkd up bad but I was smashed it was not deliberate,i dont think things are fixable now , ive tried contacting them over and over but no reply
>>
>>17294709
>I was smashed it was not deliberate

you accidentally got smashed? good thing you learned at a young age that nobody cares about "i was drunk". the things you do while drunk still happened.
>>
Yeah that's not right, tell them to get funked
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.