[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate myself and I don't want to die but at this point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
I hate myself and I don't want to die but at this point there seems to be no other choice.

I'm 25 years old and I can't afford college, I've tried working but no one will hire me because I'm weird.

Feel free to paste the suicide prevention thing like that's going to fucking help anything.

You can't help me no one can. I don't know why I'm here but I don't exactly have anything better to do with my life.

I've been on these threads before and all people seem to do is say retarded shit like "go travel anon see the world"
>>
>>17293119
Post a picture of yourself on here.
>>
Stop being an attention whore

Do it or don't, but stop bothering us with your woe-is-me bullshit
>>
>>17293119
>go travel anon see the world
yea thats a bullshit excuse. traveling is expensive. any fun at all cost at least 8 dollars.

so you cant stay in college and that makes you want to die. pretty lame reason to be depressed.
>>
if money is the issue for why you can't go back to school have you ever considered joining the military? Do a single 4 year enlistment and the gi bill will pay for you to go to school.
>>
>>17293119
Dear Anan,

I never went to college, that doesn't stop me from getting what makes me happy. College isn't everything, the universe is and you will never be as big as the universe.

I cannot help you, you help yourself and help others who need your help. Give help to those who treat you with respect only. Everyone deserves your respect, everyone, until they disrespect you.

Go travel outside your comfort zone, grow a bit it will bring change.

Lots of people have less opportunity than you, this I can be sure of without meeting you. Don't just be a waste of space man.

/thread
>>
>>17293119
Go ahead you dumb nigger.
But know this.
You could've made someone happy.
You could've made it count.
Most of us have been there.
Fucking fight till you're out of breath you dumb shit.
I'm there right now.
I want to make it all go away.
GUESS WHAT DIPSHIT, KILLING YOURSELF IS GOING TO MAKE THINGS UNFIXABLE.
At least when you're alive, you get a chance to make things work.
Just KNOW that there's ALWAYS someone like you.
Don't be that fag.
That fag like me.
Cause I'm sure as hell trying not to be that fag.

Life is fun sometimes.
Life is horrible most of the times.
But if you lose life, you're never gonna have fun.
Pain comes with the package.
>>
>>17293131
You fucking nigger, this isn't /b/, there are people with REAL issues here.

This is not the board to be an edgy teenager.
>>
File: 1454524205726.jpg (26 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
1454524205726.jpg
26 KB, 600x610
>I'm reaching out for help, but don't expect it's going to do shit
Self defeat won't help anyone ever. I sincerely recommend you look up a psychologist; fuck medication, that's a short-term solution.

I was in the gutter for a long time too, mainly because I was socially crippled, unemployed, filled with doubt and having no self-respect whatsoever. The thing is, I believe, that self respect and believing you have the right to be happy and loved simply because you were born are the key ingredients to living a happy life. It doesn't matter if you're not a winner, you've got nothing to prove to anyone but yourself.

I remain to be socially inadequate, but as long as you have self respect and believe you have the right to a happy life, that shit won't even matter. You're going to need positive feedback to improve your life, and you won't get that if you keep on digging that hole of depression, which will only become deeper and deeper until it's almost impossible to get out of.

When I started seeing a shrink, I learnt to separate illusions based on fear and facts from one another, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I learned to love myself, which is the most important part.

It's never too late, it's never hopeless, you decide the steps you take in life.
>>
>>17293119
>I don't want to die but at this point there seems to be no other choice.
Then you have great insight: more than many people in your situation do. Not because you think that there is no other choice: you are, I'm afraid, mistaken on that. But you recognize the difference between thinking death is the only way out and wanting to die. The importance of this cannot be overestimated.
>>
>>17293144
>/threading your own post
I hope you go fucking blind
>>
>>17293119
if you don't think anything would help, then why are you here?
surely you must feel like here is something that can give you hope. so let me tell you this, if you may
words are just words, and numbers are just numbers, but you would already know that, would you? I know many other people at your stage who did, including myself
so what would stop you?
I WILL TELL YOU!
YOUR YHOUGHTS!
you could think up of anything, your thoughts can save you, or they can kill you.
so, in reality, only you can save yourself, with help of course, but you hold the key.
of course there is a saying that goes along with it: if you put in effort, you will receive hope and will. if you let go and do nothing, you receive depression. the worst part about depression is that once you do suicide, you always have that 3 seconds where you change your mind, even though it is too late, because you realize once you die, you never leave the pain that you have, because it will haunt you to your afterlife, and the only way to fix it is to never do it in the first place, and move forward in life, seeing a new chapter.

remember my name, whether it be in the thought of your new chapter, or at the end of a nose.

my name is black raptor.
>>
>>17293166
OP doesn't want our help. He wants to have a magic wand to make him better.

Instead of working on his issues, he makes whiny threads about "omg im liek soooo suicidal".

Yes, there are people with genuine issues here, and I'm happy to help them, but shitters like OP need to take their whining back to r9k
>>
Join the military. Worked for me.
>>
>>17293487
I learned it also worked for Bob Ross so I believe it's a good idea (not OP though ).
>>
Dint waste money on college .get a jib through temp agencies.what ever you do donspend money on college look for free learninlike nursing and stuff
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.