[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I text my ex I miss her? I've got nothing to lose.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 1200x900
Should I text my ex I miss her?
I've got nothing to lose. She told a friend of mine that it's not that she didn't like me, she just didn't want a relationship at the time. She also said I was a better person than her other exes.
>>
Now then. Do you want honest advice or have you already made up your mind and are just looking for others to pen what you want to read?

Honest advice is no, don't text her. It does nothing but devalue yourself in her eyes.

If you are concocting some plan to fan her embers, then make a natural opportunity to see her in person. Keep the conversation brief and don't linger. A basic "hey, how are you getting on?" is a good start.
>>
Desperation is not attractive. She'll smell it and dump you again.
>>
>>17293093
When girls say they dont want a relationship at the time, they're lying and really dont want to be with you.
>>
>>17293124
>>17293127
>>17293136

all of these win.

forget about her. if she dosent want to be with you then you let her go do her thing and you do you.

youre wasting energy on a fruitless endeavor.
>>
>>17293124
I plan on seeing her in person today
>>
>>17293093
>I've got nothing to lose

Your dignity.
>>
File: 1466711668995.png (366 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1466711668995.png
366 KB, 1130x900
Be prideful, consider yourself lucky she exposed her poor taste by dumping you.
>>
Try not to lever all your hopes and expectations on you seeing her. It won't go how you want, that's just life.

Be realistic and be genuine with her. Let her ask questions about you, if she even asks any at all. Only talk for as long as she's interested.

The thing is with winning ex's back...you can do very little to get them interested again...but a hell of a lot to put them off altogether.
>>
>>17293250
Words of wisdoms man, I appreciate it
>>
>>17293251
I didn't see her, so I guess I'll just take everyone else's advice and not text her.
Thanks everyone.
>>
>>17293093
You'll learn the hard the way, just like she did when I pumped and dumped the bitch
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.