[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become Police Officer with a Criminal Record?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 3uMqfPzb-Z0.jpg (82 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
3uMqfPzb-Z0.jpg
82 KB, 604x604
Can one become a Police Officer given he made a graffiti at the age of 19?
The one was depressed, homeless and this was out of his character.
The one was bullied and isolated for 2.5 years by his relatives. The one lost his independence by migrating to Australia, and lost all of his friends. An ultimate abuse that crashed his mind reporting him as a suicider refusing to eat while he was trying to lose weight. He ended up locked.
When was released he escaped from his abusive uncle to another part of Australia, with just 5000 AUD in his pockets.

The one became depersonalised and lost the sense of identity.
That soulless body made a graffiti, sucked his own cock, became a public hole at gay-saunas and spent 5 months at streets.

After that, he moved back to his country and lived with his old friend for 1 week.
His soul started coming back.
Now, I am 50% me, half-awake. And understand that I want to be a Police Officer. I wanted to be one at age of 17, when I arrived to Australia.

I dont expect to live to the day when wider psychology will be taken into consideration by Law.
But the one who committed that crime was not me.
I just have those memories, like HDD. Operational system controlling my body was not me.
I would never do such thing in my life. I was always being proud of myself being over drinking, smoking, listening to rap, skating or doing graffitis.
>>
>>17293014
They don't care about the details.

Unless you legally had the criminal record removed from your record. Application denied.
>>
You are insufferably stupid and no department would hire you even if your record was clean.
>>
>>17293038
Finished school with A's and B's. Can go to Law school or study programming. I simply want to be a cop.
>>
>>17293079
Better to ask someone at a department than here.
>>
>>17293084
I cant communicate verbally yet. My mind changed after 2 years of text-communication-only.
I speak just like i write and get to the point step by step like in books, they just wont see a thread in what I say because of short RAM.
>>
>>17293014
talk to a recruiter, but most likely no
>>
make sure you use the word "depersonalized" when you apply OP.

They certainly want cops who talk themselves into believing they have trend psychiatric disorders which would indicate complete insanity if they existed.
>>
>>17293325
if you can't communicate verbally then how do you expect to do your job as a cop?

Verbal communication is EXTREMELY important to that job.
>>
>>17293340
I would be more worried if I had no logic, like you.
The key word there was "yet".
I am working on speaking with low-memory creatures.
>>
>>17293338
> depersonalisation
> complete insanity
Mommas psychiatrist ITT
>>
>>17293349
The fuck
>>
>>17293397
Thrill, primitive
>>
>>17293484
WHAT A THRILL
>>
>>17293038
You have to be stupid to be a cop, it's a requirement.
>>
>>17293349
Did you mean to ask
>how do i become a ROBOcop?
>>
Please don't come here and do this I'm a depersonalized otherkin bullshit

You're some weird fucking faggot failure and you'd wash out in the first second of cop training

>hurr i have a hyper evolved consciousness now i am energykin i can't speak to lower beings

fucking sad role playing shit. There are people on this board with genuine problems trying to get help. Go ask daddy for some money to see a therapist.
>>
>>17293349
How do you plan to change?
>>
>>17293014

You have to take a psych test to become a cop.
And since you're clearly fucking crazy you won't be able to pass it
>>
>>17293507
>cop training
Those physical education lessons + "college for dumb" program? Sure.
>>
>>17293014
Minor offences in the last 7 years don't matter as much. Your mental health and your aptitude is more important.

I read your post, you're crazy, I don't want you being a cop
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.