[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: downloads64.jpg (2 MB, 5120x5120) Image search: [Google]
downloads64.jpg
2 MB, 5120x5120
I'm tall, quite handsome and funny and I haven't had any problems getting casual sex, I go clubbing a lot and have been quite successful in those regards.

However I've never been in a relationship. I don't even know how I'd meet women for the purpose of a relationship.

When I'm sober, I can be incredibly nervous and awkward, will this dampen my chances of women being interested in me?

How do I meet women other than in clubs?
>>
>>17292876
Most women put personality before looks fyi
>>
>>17292876
>I can be incredibly nervous and awkward, will this dampen my chances of women being interested in me?
Yes, yes it will.

>How do I meet women other than in clubs?
Why exactly are you scared of woman when you arent drunk?
>>
>>17292907
>Yes, yes it will
I was hoping it would be attractive in a weird way.

Its not that I'm autistic or anything, I just think I get too shy and come across as too nice maybe?

>Why exactly are you scared of woman when you arent drunk?

Like I mentioned before, I haven't had plenty of opportunities to meet women when I've been sober. I think I can make an effort to be flirtatious and pull it off, I'm just really prone to being awkward.

I guess 'm asking if the odd sperg is acceptable.
>>
>>17292876
they dont care if u look nervous, dating is nerve wrecking on both ends. you just have to get her interest.
>>
>>17292905
For hookups, people only need looks. For a relationship, personality and looks are both important. Varies between people but men and women put about an equal emphasis on both in a relationship, studies have found.
>>
Just fuck a chick well, and call her the day after.
After a few tries you should hit the bingo.
>>
>>17292975
>>17292967
I think the crux of the matter is I am really inexperienced in dating and the relationship sode of things.

I simply don't meet women outside of clubbing, really.
>>
>>17292964
>Its not that I'm autistic or anything, I just think I get too shy and come across as too nice maybe?
>come across as too nice maybe?
No. Just no.

You come across as nervous, inexperienced and awkward, Possibly even creepy, but I can't judge that.

>I simply don't meet women outside of clubbing, really.
Have you considered spending the time you usually spend clubing in a different setting where you could meet girls?
>>
>>17292991
All I do is go shopping alone occassionally, and all the people I'm in class with at university suck.

I'm interested in music and play guitar but again, most musician types irritate the shit out of me.

What settings would you suggest?
>>
File: 1465323634169.jpg (85 KB, 556x800) Image search: [Google]
1465323634169.jpg
85 KB, 556x800
>>17292876
I am the opposite, I have been to a few clubs but generally run into women who have an agenda that I can't quite figure out.

However, I have no problems talking to women on the street, sober whether or not they are alone or with others.

I start by saying hi, that is the easy part. Then just get on topic about whatever is going on in the moment, this works well if you are at a park or anywhere really. Make small talk about the weather and then introduce yourself. If she tells you her name, respond by using her name and see if she is willing to engage a questions such as, "Do you like x where x is media, activity or philosophy and then continue the conversation." When you feel comfortable and are engaging her by listening to her responses and responding yourself in such a manner that leads to an activity you can both do, ask her to do it with you. This is okay for sex too, just be casual and respectful.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.