[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been in a long distance relationship (2 and a half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: fuuka_yamagishi.jpg (117 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
fuuka_yamagishi.jpg
117 KB, 894x894
I've been in a long distance relationship (2 and a half hours apart) for about 4 months. She's more into me than I am into her, and desu I don't find her sexually attractive 'cuz she's fat (but we still have sex when we see each other).

We see each other ever weekend, taking turns about who drives to see who. This weekend is my turn.

I don't feel like spending the time and money going out to see her this weekend, but if I tell her this she'll get super upset about it and cry. Should I go to spare her feelings?
>>
Why are you even with her if you don't like her?
>>
>>17292813
Just tell her you have plans to hang out with your buds
Give it a week to think it through
If you feel the same after 2 weeks, then give her the talk.
>>
>>17292813
>Should I do something I don't want to do in order to spare some fat bitches feelings?

The answer is no every single time in your life that the fat bitch isn't your mom.
>>
>>17292813
Maybe tell her you feel like shit, and if she wants to see you, drive to you
>>
>2 and a half hours apart
>see each other every weekend
>Long distance relationship

Lmao you fucking retard try having a relationship that spans across the whole fucking world. I might not even get a chance to see my boyfriend until we've been dating for a full year.
I hate it when faggots like you use that term for your IRL relationships.
>>
>>17293560

I hate it when people like you mistake online relationships for real relationships. Get real fatso
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.