[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any interesting/unique good movies available on YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3512x2573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3512x2573
Are there any interesting/unique good movies available on YouTube?
>inb4 stream/torrents/Netflix/Hulu are off the table tonight and I wanna watch somethin cool
>>
No?
>>
There are tons of documentaries and the like.

Finding movies has been a lot harder since they started selling them on Youtube.

Why is streaming off the table, exactly?
Youtube is streaming.
>>
Oh, and if you're into cars, you could check out Might Car Mods. I think they've got about 2 full feature length movies they've made about them going around the world and modifying cars.
>>
>>17292836
Because my computer is in the shop and I'm using my sisters. She freaks out about using free movie streaming sites and how she'll get viruses and shit and I don't feel like arguing about it.

Yeah I watch a lot of docs, I may watch one... But I'm in the mood for a movie movie
>>
I think the movie Kids is on youtube in full

it's about a group of kids and partying and drugs and HIV

you should watch it, it's quite good
>>
>>17292862
What kind of movies are you into?
>>
/r/fullmoviesonyoutube
>>
Here's a little list. Stealth and Bicentennial Man are pretty good. Haven't seen the rest of them, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REuNQvcN8tg&index=111&list=PLAA9E622BC2614112

Or if you're into cheese... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg&

Using a reddit might be best, though. A lot of the shit I can find isn't exactly the best quality due to Youtubes copyright crap.
>>
>>17292870
Ah I've seen it twice, but yeah it's a good one
>>17292949
>>17292894
Thanks.
Haven't been on Reddit in a few months so I'll look
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.