[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized for the first time in my life after getting rejected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1465190220113.jpg (21 KB, 460x409) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465190220113.jpg
21 KB, 460x409
I just realized for the first time in my life after getting rejected yet again by a girl that I assumed was into me but just being friendly, that I am truly ugly. And it's depressing. I had initially put it on the backburner, but after countless rejection it's finally gotten to me.

At one point I spent my life at the gym, getting muscles and losing fat to the point where all I wanted to do was walk around shirtless. I got a new haircut with some hairgel. I changed who I was. That lasted, maybe less than half a year before I realized that this isn't me, this isn't who I am, and that my life was boring. Maybe better, but boring. I got a job, gained back some fat, and became average again.

I'm not about to go full cringey "I hate women" but I really just want to sleep all day now. What do I do?
>>
>>17292772
show a picture.

Chances are you arent actually ugly but the problem lies somewhere in your personality.

Girls don't care that much about looks, unless you are truly deformed (and I assume you would have known that)
>>
>one girl rejected me so I've got to be ugly
>>
>>17292801
He said he's been rejected many time. Maybe if you actually read you wouldn't come off as stupid
>>
>>17292810
Right, which means he probably asked out about three girls
>inb4 he said ''countless'!
>>
>>17292801
It's not one, it's many, over the course of a long time. I meet these girls, I talk to them, i figure they like me, I make a move after talking, I get rejected.

Either that, or I go on the first date, it's obvious that they went out as friends or they just simply went to be nice or didn't want to say no.

>>17292781
NOOOOOOOOO way. I know way too many people that could potentially see me here and I just don't want to deal with that.
>>
>>17292781
My personality is fine in my opinion, but even if it wasnt, how do you improve a personality?
>>
>>17292945
first of all, you figure out what the problematic part of your personality is, then you try to either remove it or put it into a state where it's no longer off putting.

while in the same time you continue improving the parts of your personality that make you attractive.

Also, You ever asked the girls that rejected you why they rejected you?
>>
>>17292945
>how do you improve a personality?
Not easily, which is why most of the guys here are fucked
>>
>>17292772
did you ask her why? usually women are honest with that. ask her what kind of guys she likes. maybe that will give you some direction. its okay to feel down if its your second time asking a girl out.
>>
File: 1466124160233.jpg (271 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
1466124160233.jpg
271 KB, 1180x842
>>17292772
Start playing in your league buddy, men can get chicks just as easily and chicks can get men. Dudes got it fucked up though, you don't have a pussy so you better have something better than that regardless.

If not, stop kidding yourself and play in your league buddy. Post a pic and I'll give you constructive criticism and unabashed judgement. It might get you laid today if you take my advice.
>>
Read the book of pook. I don't advocate PUA shit and fortunately this isn't it.

It's just a distillation of how to understand women, not as mythical creatures, but on a more human level.
>>
>>17292772

Getting a relationship is like a job application. You're gonna get a lot of rejections unless you're in the top 1%

You just gotta keep trying. After over 500 applications and over 50 rejection letters within the past 6 months I finally landed a good full time job. Cheer up and stay positive. It's gonna hurt and you're gonna get a lot of no's wher it lowers your self esteem. But one day, you're gonna get that yes from that girl. I know you will.
>>
>>17292772
Why would you post this thread without a picture?

Post, I will tell you truthfully if you are ugly or not.
>>
>>17293069
I'm not dating people "below" my league. Sorry. I'm gonna date people that I find attractive, end of. And I already said I'm not posting a picture for fear of being possibly recognized.
>>
>>17293515
Don't post threads if you aren't going to post the information needed for people to evaluate the thread and help you.

Anyone got the picture of the fat black girl saying she doesn't understand why hot men don't like her and that she isn't going to lower her standards? LOL. that's you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.