[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr help me seduce my physics teacher in one week. So i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (595 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
595 KB, 1000x1000
tl;dr help me seduce my physics teacher in one week.

So i have a huge crush on my physics teacher. I don't know a lot about him except that his master thesis was something about light extinction, that he's 34 (i'm 23) and he made an x-men reference once. He always keeps it very professional and he's also kind of autistic so he won't take the first step. I thought about giving him my phone number in binary on the last day i'll see him because he's huge into numbers and he knows that i'll be an IT trainee when his course is over. I know it's a super lame idea so pls help me /adv/, i'm just a stupid art historian.

Pic unrelated from my phone
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 520x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 520x548
>>17292764
You have great taste in music for somebody so basic and naive.
>>
File: 00-The World is Getting Colder.jpg (199 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
00-The World is Getting Colder.jpg
199 KB, 800x800
>>17292778
Thanks fampai, but i wouldn't say i'm basic. Maybe a little naive and also kind of autistic since i rarely get crushes that huge. Got anything more helpful to say?
>>
>>17292764
private liaisons is your solution.

Go and ask him if he can help you with some psychic tasks or something and bam you have a chance to seduce him
>>
>>17292803
He's only going to risk it if you make it painfully obvious. That means you are going to need to grow a pair and be very blunt without coming across as a slut (there should be some naughtiness implied, though). You're risking embarrassment and he would be risking his career. The onus is on you to make the move if you want it.
>>
>>17292764
Ayy lmao, I really really love this album OP

As to advice, it's all been said, you're gonna need to go all out. Good luck.
>>
>>17292764
Nice taste. About your problem, try asking out on a date, jesus christ. Pretty sure he cant do anything to get you in trouble for liking him.
>>
>>17292764

Just fuck him after you're done with education because teachers will get in trouble for fucking their students for numerous reasons.

I'm sure you can wait a few years or at the very least till the end of your semester.
>>
>Help I'm having a crush on a guy what do I do???? tehe

You ask him out on a date, you fucking imbecile.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.