[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel guilty and degenerate if some days you just do next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x668
Do you feel guilty and degenerate if some days you just do next to nothing besides eat, lay in bed and watch movies/videos/browse the internet alone?
>>
Nope
>>
Should I?
I work and I'm a full time student and really love going out and have lots of passions but sometimes I'm so tired and depressed and that's all I want. Even listening to music or talking to people seem unappealing some days
>>
Nah.
What do I care about other people's agendas?

I'm too egotistical for that.
>>
No, because I'm generally pretty busy. I like spending a day just being lazy
>>
>>17292804
I just feel like it's abnormal, unhealthy and unfulfilling. I wonder if most would agree or it's all in my head. I feel like the only people who do that are socially retarded neets
>>
>>17292808
That's how I usually rationalize it but I feel so lazy and boring
>>
>>17292812
If you do it every day, sure it's a problem. But only some days? It's OK to chill
>>
>>17292812
If you don't enjoy it, don't do it. It's as simple as that.

There's a lot that can be taken from movies, as well as the web. Things that people not exposed to such content may never learn.
>>
>>17292828
I mean I don't like it but I have terrible insomnia and sometimes I just have no energy or motivation and don't find any pleasure in productive activities. I wish every day I could go out and get into new and meaningful adventures but I've just been so depressed lately.
>>
I don't have conscious thoughts about it but I do grow down and feel "filthy" if I do that. I can't stand lounging in my pyjamas. But I think in my case it's because I had about a year in which I truly did almost nothing (masturbate, smoke weed, browse 4chan, cry, repeat cycle) and it reminds me of those times. I can't sleep in either and prefer to get out and get things done at my university instead of at home.
>>
Yes. I want to change it, but my life is in the hole right now and I'm only 20. At least I can find solace in the fact that there's still some hope for me yet considering my age.
>>
>>17292756
ye cuz i have the reminder that mountains exist and im like fuck
>>
>>17292889
I haven't always been like this and it's not everyday. I maybe slept for two hours this morning (from like 5am to 7am) and I'm just so lazy and tired and just wanna watch documentaries and stupid interviews and South Park and smoke weed and eat Popsicles. I have no interest in my hobbies, I'm too tired and stressed to hang out with anyone blah
>>
>>17292756
No. I offset any guilt by being productive, e.g. a job, so on my days off I feel good about it.
>>
Not really, since usually this behaviour is preceded by 3 days translating 10 hours a day.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.