[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any sites like 4chan that provides anonymity and lulz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 472x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 472x530
Are there any sites like 4chan that provides anonymity and lulz that aren't so mean to and about women?

I really like it here but get my feels hurt when I see the way girls are treated and spoken about.

For the record, I usually always hide my female power level to avoid such disparaging comments.

I've been here for 7 years and I'm over it now.

I've seen reddit and don't like it.
>>
tumblr
>>
If your feelings get hurt here, you've not really assimilated.

Then again, /adv/ is full of histrionic and overly-emotional people of both genders, so I suppose this is the best place for you.
>>
>>17292607
Maybe tumblr? It's basically the opposing cancer to the worst of 4chan's cancer, and not all of it is horrible (I think.)

I'm still saging this b8 and hope others do so, as well.
>>
File: 1466731873807.png (561 KB, 1200x1191) Image search: [Google]
1466731873807.png
561 KB, 1200x1191
>>17292607
I love women they are so cute uguuuuuuuuu~

I just can't wait until i meet the Belle of my dreams ^~^
>>
>>17292611
I don't frequent this board actually.
If anything, I've grown more sensitive with age.

Maybe I will try tumbler then.

Thanks all
>>
>>17292624
Which board(s) do you frequent? This might explain a few things.
>>
File: 1437008045440.png (126 KB, 238x537) Image search: [Google]
1437008045440.png
126 KB, 238x537
>She's never been to /cgl/!
If you can't handle male bantz, you gon' learn just how cruel catty bitches can be.
>>
>>17292607
I wish people were nice to each other...
>>
>>17292655
Unfortunately people like to BS or live in fantasy worlds where they are always right, and 4chan calls people out on their BS with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>17292640
THIS. Holy shit and you thought /r9k/ was mean to women.
>>
>>17292640
>>17292660
It is a shame how women can tear eachother down so easily.
In my experience it almost always stems from insecurities the girl has about herself.

It's classic. I just don't understand it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.