[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my crush to break up with his girlfriend? She's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
File: Ci0tABCUoAAJdtP.jpg (73 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
Ci0tABCUoAAJdtP.jpg
73 KB, 600x715
How do I get my crush to break up with his girlfriend? She's like 19, he's 29, and they have absolutely nothing in common. She's training to become a practical nurse while he's in IT. He's a nerd like me, while his girlfriend is completely bland, seems to have no interests or hobbies at all. She's also dumb as shit, failing to get her driver's license for like 5 times a row for one thing. I just think he deserves better, but I think he's got low self-esteem is the problem.

Anything I can do? We're not that close, but I can sometimes talk to him at a random afterparty for an event if we're both drunk.
>>
>>17292435
Be honest: is she hotter than you? I can already tell she's younger, so I have to ask.
>>
He just wants some of that good young tight stuff. Most women are pretty grotesque after college from all the binge drinking or whatever it is that makes them age at 10x the usual rate.
>>
Guys will take a girl they're physically attracted to over one who they gave things in common with ANY DAY. Who cares if he's a nerd like u? People with similar interests are good as FRIENDS. Clearly he's probably not into you, and you should just let him be happy
>>
>>17292455
I don't think she is. She's got bad skin, for one. Like really bad.
>>
>>17292435
Find another guy that's single and actually interested in you. Stop trying to ruin other people's relationships.
>>
Serious question.

Have you tried sucking his dick?
>>
How does it feel to want to kill off a plausibly happy relationship for your own personal gain?

Must feel pretty good, else you wouldn't be talking about it like it's fucking nothing. I hope you find someone who is just as egocentric as you are.
>>
>>17293450
many women are sociopaths and dont understand that their behavior is sociopathic
>>
>>17292435

You need to fuck off OP. Find someone that's actually interested in you. Nobody gives a shit that he's a nerd like you, maybe he's not into nerds, maybe you're just ugly? Either way he's not interested and you need to gtfo
>>
>>17292658

This. It's very selfish of you to think that they have nothing in common. He's staying with her for a reason and you're too self absorbed to care and try to demonize her in an effort to make yourself look better, which is a very unattractive trait.
>>
>>17293452

nah she just fat and ugly hahah
>>
>>17293450
Not OP but "plausibly happy" doesn't matter, adult man with a teen girl is not a normal healthy relationship. This relationship is either sick or doomed. You would be singing a different tune if this were a 19 year old boy and a 29 year old woman. She's just a kid, she has a ton of growing up to do.
>>
>>17293469

> OP confirmed
>>
>>17293464

Post pictures of her and yourself if you want an honest analysis
>>
>>17293469

19 is legally an adult, OP. Everyone has a lot of growing to do, yourself included.
>>
>>17293475

Don't need to. We have SO many interests in common. He likes food and movies and so do I.
>>
>>17293452
Nah, she's just egocentric, and I'm getting anti-women vibes from you. I get that urge too sometimes when I'm getting dumped for the hundredth time, but that's just my anger and discontent talking. There are plenty of decent girls out there, just as much as there are plenty of decent guys. Never generalize, anon, be above it.
>>
>>17293479

If you're going to use "she's fat and ugly" as a reason why they shouldn't be together then you should be able to back that up. Also food and movies do not a relationship make: Mutual attraction, respect, curiosity, goals, etc do.
>>
>>17293479

Oh my, what a strange coincidence and totally non generic interests. Does he also like to breathe?
>>
>>17293497

lol
>>
>>17293486
I don't have anti-women vibes, I recognize women for what they are. Many women maintain behavior that can only be described as sociopathic into adulthood.

Women are about a thousand times more likely to be insidious than men. Your comment also seems to assume I'm single. I'm not.
>>
>>17293474
>Every1 who disagrees with me must be a shrill :'( :'(

No faggot, I don't agree with OP's logic, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

>>17293477
I'm not OP. The brain is still in adolescence at 19, it's well established that the brain doesn't reach full maturity until around 25. It's not about experience or knowledge, they're literally still developing. Neuroscientists say that 18 is around the halfway point between the cognitive and emotional brain development that starts during puberty. You're retarded if you don't think 18 year olds are kids, they're much closer to 15 or 16 than they are to 25. By 25 people have about fully matured into the people they will be for the rest of their lives. It's not fucking hard to understand, most people are drastically different at 18 and 25, just as they are drastically different between 10 and 18. 30 and 38? Not so much.
>>
You know, I never say this, but since you're bitching about turf you shouldn't be invading...

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>17293516
>Your comment also seems to assume I'm single. I'm not.

I wasn't assuming anything, I'm happy for you.
>>
>>17293516
>I don't have anti-women vibes
>I just recognize that women are disgusting by nature, sociopathic, and a thousand times more insidious
>Autism.jpg

Men are much more likely to exhibit clinical narcissism, psychopathy and sociopathy. You just don't notice it because you're more willing to write off men's disgusting behavior of women. On the whole both sexes are disgusting toward each other.
>>
>>17293518

And you have to be fucking retardrd to think any of that is OP's business to begin with, or if that is the point of the thread in the first place. The relationship is between those two who are legal consenting adults. I understand brain development just fine, but that is not the issue: the issue is OP trying to muscle in on an established relationship for reasons that are on par with a 15-16 year old herself.
>>
>>17293529
Sorry, you don't get to argue or try to make points after you intentionally exclude words like "many" from my original statement and instead reshape the statement to mean "all"

The last conversation I'm having with a dumb woman is one where she twists my words. Nice try :)

>Men are much more likely to exhibit clinical narcissism, psychopathy and sociopathy
nnnnnnnnnnope, not opening this can of worms with you and your half-measures of complex statistical figures that involve multiple comorbidities.

Men are so much more psychopathic! Must be why the overwhelming majority of parents who kill their children are women.
>>
>>17293547
If OP wants to criticize their relationship I was just giving her a reason to, if she's legitimately his friend then it's not fucking retarded for her to speak up. You need to learn how to read because I was responding to the comment about their relationship being healthy, pointing out that it wasn't. The relationship is between an adolescent with 6 years of development left and fully developed man, it's creepy as shit regardless of the legality. A hundred years ago fucking a 9-year-old was legal in Delaware, doesn't mean it was ever not creepy or that it was a relationship between two consenting people.
>>
>>17293596

19 and 29 isn't creepy you stinking lice infested vag

OP needs to mind her own damn business, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>17293479
This was not OP you stupid fucks
>>
>>17293583
>Men are so much more psychopathic! Must be why the overwhelming majority of parents who kill their children are women.

Not true: http://www.jaapl.org/content/35/1/74.full

Some studies have found women more likely, others have found men more likely to kill their kids. Overall, men and women are about as likely to kill their children, this review of existing studies on filicide found.

Also, lrn2data. Even if this were true, the majority of women are the primary caregivers of children, meaning they're around them much more. Want to talk about how the overwhelming majority of child rapists are men? How they're much more likely to abandon their kids? How being a battered wife makes it likelier for a woman to kill her kids? People are shit all around, the issue is more complex than you're letting on, just because your feelings of hatred toward women tell you that.

>Women do one psychopathic thing more than men, that proves that men aren't more psychopathic!!!

For a retard you sure are arrogant.
>>
>>17293604
The only people who think fully developed adults fucking adolescents is acceptable are developmental retards.

>U must have lice in ur cooter >:( !!!!

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
>>17293635
>just link a meta-analysis

The meta-analysis does not contradict my assertion.

>Want to talk about how the overwhelming majority of child rapists are men?
They aren't. Confirmation bias from a sexist justice system. next

>How being a battered wife makes it likelier for a woman to kill her kids?
So women are weaker than men because they're more likely to take out their aggression on those helpless, correct?
>>
>>17293647

Do u also have lice in that pixie haircut of yours?
>>
Yeah right. It's better trolling than I've seen in a while, but women aren't that delusional. They don't think that men date younger women because they have low self esteem.

Idk why robots come here and try to make all women out to be insane jealous lying cheating whores.
>>
>>17293648
>The meta-analysis does not contradict my assertion.

My assertion for which I have provided zero evidence whatsoever is not contradicted by actual scientific meta-analysis of existing literature on the subject!

>They aren't. Confirmation bias from a sexist justice system. next

My feeling is that more women are secretly molesting kids, even though all data says otherwise. Next!

>So women are weaker than men because they're more likely to take out their aggression on those helpless, correct?

A woman who is systematically abused by men is more likely to exhibit deranged behavior? Women are clearly more sociopathic, don't see anything wrong with the men here!

BTW, again, learn to fucking read. There are a multitude of factors that influence filicide. Step-fathers are also 10x more likely to kill their kids. Will you make the same jump to say that men are weak for taking out their aggression on those who are helpless simply because they don't share their genes?

Another thing: men are more likely to leave their wives when they are terminally ill. Men are more likely to cheat.

Sorry, shouldn't be wasting my time with a retard who was obviously rejected or hurt at some point and now can't see past his feels to realize that people on the whole are generally shitty. Who will never be able to see the world through a lens other than "women are evil and oppressive" and whose experiences will all be colored by this, filtered through some distorted lens.
>>
>>17292496
>people will take a person they're physically attracted to over one who they have things in common with ANY DAY.

Ftfy
>>
A world where semi-polite conversations remain semi-polite.

A man can dream, can't he?
>>
>>17293690
>My assertion for which I have provided zero evidence whatsoever is not contradicted by actual scientific meta-analysis of existing literature on the subject!

Right, it's not. Did you post the link in the hopes that I could not understand a meta-analysis? The meta-analysis in fact supports the idea that women commit filicide more often than men. Ouch.

People always do this here; post whatever study they googled without critically evaluating it at all, and then they're shocked when it defeats their own position. Fucking lol.
>>
>>17292435

Consider ending your own life.
>>
>>17293518
>The brain is still in adolescence at 19, it's well established that the brain doesn't reach full maturity until around 25.
That's for men. Women never become fully mature.
>>
She need sum milk
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.