[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what goes on in a Job interview for a shit-tier entry level
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: American Desert-11_905.jpg (362 KB, 905x606) Image search: [Google]
American Desert-11_905.jpg
362 KB, 905x606
So what goes on in a Job interview for a shit-tier entry level position? What should I expect?
>>
>>17292236
They ensure you're not a complete retard/criminal/spastic, and then you get the job.

Best of luck.
>>
Talk strictly about your work related shit. When they ask you to tell them something about you they don't mean anime, gaming, or sport. They mean shit like 2+ years in retail.

General sizing up to see if physically capable and has basic intelligence.

General personality screening.

General hygiene screening.

pretty much just checking to see if you fit in and are not retarded.
>>
>>17292253
This.

Also:

Take these steps and you will will get the job 99.9% of the time, no joke:

1. Show up dressed to kill
2. Have folder with you that has copies of both resume and application in it.
3. When they ask you questions, look them dead in the eye and answer as briefly as possible.
4. At the end of the interview, ask no less that three questions and write that shit down.
5. Shake their hand and walk the fuck out of there like a boss.
6. IMMEDIATELY when you get home, send a Thank You card to the business addressed to whoever interviewed you thanking them for their time.

Expect a call back between 3 to 5 days and enjoy your new job.
>>
>>17292663
Not OP, but seeing as I'm looking for my first job, what kind of questions should I ask?
>>
>>17292236
Smile OP.
That has gotten me further than anything in life.
Trust
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.