[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm turning 20 this year; would it be wrong to lose my virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 930x930
I'm turning 20 this year; would it be wrong to lose my virginity to a guy who isn't my boyfriend/who I'm not in love with?
>>
Yes. Stop freaking out about being a virgin.
>>
Just get it over and done with.

If you haven't lost it by now then you must be fat/ugly.
>>
>>17292152
No, it's not wrong. Just don't give your partner the wrong idea of a relationship.
>>
>>17292160

I'm not fat or ugly, I hit the gym everyday. I have just read about when gays have their first time it sometimes turns out nasty, but should I just let the guy fuck me in the ass then? So I can lose the vCard
>>
>>17292152
It would be stupid
>>
>>17292163
>fuck me in the ass
>lose the vCard
>>
>>17292152
Morally? No, it's not wrong. However, consider whether or not you'll regret it. I think people place way too much importance on virginity and how you lose it, but if it matters to you, you shouldn't ignore that.
>>
>>17292152
maybe, maybe not. I've known some people who lost it to someone they didn't know and regretted it; other people I've known were glad there wasn't any emotional commitment attached to their first time.

either way, some things to keep in mind:
>there's always the risk of developing unwanted feels - only proceed if you're prepared to deal with those
>if you're fine with that, the next big concern should be how this person treats you now - don't sleep with people who don't treat you with respect outside the bedroom because they won't be very giving in bed either
>also don't do it if you're not both physically attracted to each other; if there's no attraction or it's one-sided, it will be even more disappointing than most people's first time. having sex with someone you're not attracted to is straight up depressing. and if they're not attracted to you, they're not gonna try very hard in bed
>if you haven't already, read up on anal sex preparation and invest in an enema kit
>prepare for the overwhelming probability that once it's over you will be like "that's it? this is what people make a big deal about?" and remember that most people don't get a lot out of it their first few times. it gets better with experience.

but if you've considered all that, you still want your vcard punched, and you have a hot guy who's ready to do it for you, I say go for it. just make sure you use protection, stay safe and sober, and don't go into it with big expectations. happy butt spelunking, I wish you the best.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.