[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bitch mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images-154.jpg (4 KB, 314x160) Image search: [Google]
images-154.jpg
4 KB, 314x160
My Mom is a hyper - critical, insane, manipulative bitch.
She lies about things to gain sympathy (usually from my dad so he sides with her over me).
I get a new job, it's not good enough. My new apartment is a shit hole. I'm too fat, my friends are no good and even things like I need to change my hair because it makes me look ugly.
I've been in therapy for years and she even called my dr once to 'put him straight' that it's my fault im a failure because the shrinks 'always blame the parents.'
Last lot of therapy I have kept quiet about.
I can't stand being around her.
Her mom died and it's like a huge pity party all the time despite the fact she treated her like shit.
I tried to distance myself but she hounds me constantly having to know every detail about my life.
She says things to my daughter to try and get her to want to stay with her even though my daughter cries for her own mom, much to the chagrin of my mother. She even went back on a promise to buy her a toy because she said 'oh well if you love mom more then you're not having it.'
My dad is so passive and agrees with everything she says so he won't talk to her.
What can I do?
>>
time to move out niggy, even if its a tiny apartment with 4 roommates you'll feel better
>>
>>17291856
Wait, your father is still married to her?

C U C K
>>
I had a bitch mom too. I moved to the other side of the country, got caller ID and never spoke to her again. I keep in touch with rest of my family, but I'm done putting up with my mother
>>
>>17291856
I have some kind of bitch fetish or something. I love women like this.

Just gotta learn to keep em in check.
>>
Cut contact? How is this even a question?
>>
>>17291856
Bro, fuck her. I got a mother like that, she's a control freak
>go to uni
>first year
>mom gets my information system login
>checks my grades EVERY DAY
>finds classes I should attend
>tell her no
>throws a tantrum about how I'll fuck shit up
>second year same
>third year
>change password
>she keeps asking me how many credits I've got
>tell her enough
>she starts shouting about wanting to know the exact number
>tell her I don't want to tell her
>throws a tantrum

Once you're out of the house, you can calmly send her to hell and lock her out of your life. She has no more power over you.
>>
>>17291856
>What can I do?

Cut her out of your life completely and totally.

Your foremost obligation in this world is to your child and your mother is trying to damage your child and your relationship with your child. This would inspire the urge to kill in me.

Just end contact. She isn't ever going to change, your mom is one of the many child-woman females who never progressed past adolescence mentally.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.