[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
interestig hobbies for people with no friends? I am in my 20s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (134 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
134 KB, 640x960
interestig hobbies for people with no friends? I am in my 20s and female. All i have planned this summer is beach movies work and sleep. Is sleeping all weekend depressing?
>>
Make some friends
>>
Masturbate read play videogames kill a couple people figure out what you like
>>
It's not, as a college student i'd gladly sleep forever.

But it sounds like degradation and wasting time kind of.
I want to do so many things on my holidays and they all are solitary and require only internet and paper.
Read books, get into origami/papercraft, draw, cook new stuff, sew, crochet, make handmade accessories.

If you didn't mention sitting on the computer all day, you probably don't like activities related. Learning photoshop or some other software is handy. Try fun stuff like Duolingo, Khan Academy, Coursera.
I am a newbie to makeup, so i'll watch youtube for that, there must be lot of things you wanted to know too.

There is a ton of solitary activities you could try.
Videogames, watching tv series and films is nice, but very bad in enormous quantities, keep in mind.
>>
Try making pickles in your vagina by leaving a cucumber in there
>>
>>17291486
Where the hell are ya 30/f/uk ill do all that shit with ya, aside from sleeping that shit would be weird!
>>
This sounds like me... I'm 24 M and spend my weekends mostly playing vidya because I have few friends. If you can think of anything to do outside I'd recommend that. I go running or to the gym sometimes. Also go to concerts about once a month which is a lot of fun.
>>
>>17291630
>>17291486
Is it time for /u/?
>>
you should consider dating

the guys will even plan what you do. all you gotta do it hang out with them after you make a profile and put a few pics online.
>>
just go back to doing what you enjoyed as a little girl. what was it, OP?
>>
>girls
>hobbies

Is this a bait thread?
>>
go hike a mountain and drop acid at the peak
its life changing
>>
>>17291787
Nah don't do anything outdoors---the sun will give you wrinkles and you'll look like a crinkled up paper bag in your 30s.
>>
>>17291486
I'm the same, OP. I have no idea what you'd consider interesting as that is highly subjective, but I have a lot of hobbies, so maybe you'll find some inspiration in what I do to waste my time:
>reading
>language learning
>fishing
>mushroom picking
>shooting at a range
>swimming
>vidya
>training my dog
>tabletop games (there are games you can play alone, I recommend Arkham Horror)
>writing
>theatre
>concerts, music festivals in general
>>
>>17291486
alright guys tysm gave me tons of ideas :D
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.