[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Left relationship of three years. >Lost the house, pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ASGDluu.jpg (97 KB, 700x1046) Image search: [Google]
ASGDluu.jpg
97 KB, 700x1046
>Left relationship of three years.
>Lost the house, pets and furniture.
>That's okay, I have savings; decided I'd move to a new city.
>Freelance work and earn good cash, living with housemates to cut costs.
>Sleeping with a lot of girls and have a fwb/semi-girlfriend.
>Best sex of my life, sends me lots of love and affection to keep me satisfied.
>Still miss ex even though she treated me crap and admitted she took me for granted.
>It has been four months since split.

What the fuck else can I do? I just feel like I have exhausted all the rebound options.
>>
>>17291450
Keep living it up dude.
The security you felt with your ex was a false one.
>>
>>17291454

Thanks for the solidarity. I just fucking feel so down and out some days, like I am wasting my time fucking around. Is that normal?
>>
Forget your ex and get your pets back
>>
>>17291450
It was just four months. You can't expect to get over a 3 year long relationship in so little.
Enjoy yourself, keep doing what you do, with time things will sort out.
Don't blame yourself for still caring about your ex.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.