[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm suicidal because of love. I've never been in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x981
I'm suicidal because of love.

I've never been in love before. I don't know the reason for this, I just haven't ever met someone I've been into enough. But this might be changing. I'm really into this girl I've started talking to. She really feels completely perfect in every way.

The following are the problems and reasons that I need to talk to you.

1. She has a fear of commitment. She can't be with me because of this. this would not be a problem to me if not for the other issues, specifically problem 2.

2. She is sexually active. Not extremely, but she often says things like "sexuality can be explored" and other shit. I don't understand it but I'm doing my best to accept it. She's stopped sleeping around a bitsince we started to be "together" but not completely.

3. She tells me how much she cares about me and how much she wants to talk. Anytime I'm upset, she drops what she's doing to come over and help me. When I don't want to talk about it she cheers me up. we hold hands, kiss, etc. we haven't had sex yet, so I know that's not what she's after.

4. She's leaving. Essentially forever. and I'll never see her again.

How can I navigate this situation best? I feel like I'm dying.
>>
>>17291173
imo based on 1 and 2 she is wasting your time. either that or she just sees you as a friend. maybe even a good friend. but hoping for much more than that seems like a pipe dream.

best thing you can do here ime is be happy for you. it's really not that difficult, although it's a bit hard to wrap your head around. just try to focus on being happy. do what makes you happy, smile when you don't feel like smiling, act happy around others when you're not.

eventually it just feels like the real thing..
>>
>>17291184
Should I stay with her? I know she cares about me.
>>
>>17291263
>4. She's leaving. Essentially forever. and I'll never see her again.

I do not think you should. Move on. Loss of first love will hurt, but she doesn't seem to be IN love with you.
>>
>>17291316
She's trying not to be because she's leaving
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.