[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is giving girls flowers fedora tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A344233.jpg (71 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
image%3A344233.jpg
71 KB, 768x820
There's this friend of mine who I think is pretty cute and she's staying in my city for a week or so. Would it be good to give her some flowers as a meeting gift or what would be better suited?
>>
>>17291091
Women love flowers that should work not many if you dont have a place to put them while you are out together
>>
>>17291095
How many would be suitable? I was thinking it's pointless if she's not staying here 2bh
>>
Bump. Also is it good to ask a girl if she wants me to give her flowers? I wouldn't want to end up in an awkward situation where it's just being taken out of pity or she doesn't like them.
>>
>>17291136
You need to be subtle about it, but you really should ask. You don't want to give her something that makes her sneeze otherwise you are going to feel like a retard.
>>
>>17291136
Dont ask, do it, she wont be rude if she doesnt like them, its not like you will lose any points

It doesnt matter how many, they will die in a few days anyway. Just make sure they arent in the way if you have to carry them around
>>
>>17291144
>>17291149
I asked her before and she said she likes any. Would asking the florist for tips be best? Also thanks, ill definitely try to keep a minimal amount.
>>
>>17291144
OK true good point, but thats pretty shitty luck i would say, like take it as a sign or something
>>
>>17291157
Asking the florist for help is generally a good idea if you aren't sure what you want.
>>
>>17291157
Go white - maybe carnations, no roses. IDK google and find out meanings of the flowers, then check florist website and see what is available.
>>
Don't do it, it will be a waste of money and will come off as needy.
>>
>>17291157
To add. I asked what was her favourite some months ago. Subtly. But I haven't mentioned anything like that afterwards, she probably forgot.
>>
>>17291174
>>17291175
Thanks will do. I'll keep this in mind, I'd love to date her but I doubt it'd ever work since she lives across the globe plus don't think she'd like me.

Is it worth doing this for just a friend? Also taking into account what this anon said >>17291178
>>
>>17291091
Why flowers? It's so bloody cliche and generic. She's your friend right? What is she into? What does she like? Get her something small related to it that she'll actually like. Unless of course, she likes flowers.
Everyone is different, stop watching so many romance movies.
>>
>>17291091
flowers are cute for your gf of over a year plus, and you're best bet is to deliver them to her place of work on valentines day/ you anniversary so she can make other girls jealous. bringing flowers to a first date is the cringiest thing you can do, first dates are meant for door holding and walking her to her door or car
>>
>>17291332
I guess so. I don't really watch many movies I just thought it'd be a nice gesture. I'll just give her a bunch of pocky 2bh

>>17291346
>Tfw no gf
>>
If you were my boyfriend and you showed up unannounced with flowers for me, I'd fucking pounce you then drag you inside for cuddles because that shit is cute

Apparently my answer isn't the norm. So don't be surprised if she doesn't love getting flowers.

I don't actually care about flowers a whole lot, but it's just the fact that you care that feels so good
>>
>>17291405
>tfw no qt gf to do cute things with.

I think the fact that she's just a mere friend and nothing more even though I would be down to date her( doubt its mutual) which makes it pointless.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.