[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here encouraged their wife/gf to get breast implants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
Has anyone here encouraged their wife/gf to get breast implants before?

Everyone says guys don't care that much about whether they're really perfect or not but I am a neurotic perfectionist
>>
fake boobs look anything but perfect dude
>>
>>17291074
What if they're just to fix assymmetry/fullness?

I'm not talking about $3000 balloon implants
>>
Opposite side here
>gf has tits that won't stop growing
>D when we met
>FF as of last measure
>has horrible back problems
>due to sheer size they sag
>cries at least once or twice a month about how she hates her boobs
>>
File: howloudmustitbetohear.jpg (65 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
howloudmustitbetohear.jpg
65 KB, 650x500
>>17291069
Would you want your daughter to get implants?
>>
You might hurt her feelings, if she feels she has to do that to stay with you, but if you dont give a fuck about that then keep going and go for hair clothes lipstick...
>>
>>17291078
She'd regret it if she got them reduced, trust me. It does not look good, at all.

Also tell her to stop getting fat, if she's a grown woman her tits shouldn't be developing any more on their own. If she improves her posture her back won't hurt. I was an F cup already before I got pregnant and they're bigger now, still no problems.

>>17291077
no matter how much you spend, plastic surgery is a crapshoot. Don't you think Michael Jackson got the best plastic surgeon money could buy? What about Bruce Jenner? Not to mention the normal risks that come with surgery.

basically it's stupid to go under the knife for physical imperfections
>>
>>17291080
It's not really my business what they do when they're an adult
>>
>>17291094
If it were me I would do it in a heartbeat. I got a hair transplant a couple months ago and it seems to turning out to be a great decision. I probably never have to worry about it again.

Michael Jackson seems like an extreme example
>>
>>17291096
Perpetuating mutants should be illegal. 20 years from now someone will be asking the same thing because of you.
>>
>>17291126
OP will probably not have that big of an effect on the world, chill out anon.
>>
>>17291069
Even if you manage to make them look good, fake boobs are fucking terrible.
>>
>>17291135
Except OP is not the only one with that mentality, I've seen so many kids wanting a surgery so badly for retarded little stuff it's creepy.
>>
>>17291150
Even if it's stupid, does it really matter if they're not hurting themselves or others? Like obviously there's a chance for complications during the surgery, but you can't change everyone's mind. Just let them be.
>>
Fake tits are disgusting. I mean, would women be satisfied if men just started using strap-ons because they were insecure about their penis size? Fuck no.
>>
>>17291353
Lots of guys are fooled by them though
>>
>>17291353
Don't have penis extenders that are just plastic caps you stick on to simulate an extra inch?

You tell me.
>>
No. I slept with an older woman who had implants and squeezing them just isn't the same. You can 100 feel where the silicone is and isn't when you give a good full-cup squeeze and it's just not pleasant. I've dated a girl with A cups and that's better than silicone by a long shot.

On the flipside, fake tits have a permanent push-up bra effect that makes strapless things much, much more attractive than normal.
>>
>>17291069
I would MUCH rather feel the smallest natural breasts than the most perfect fakes.
>>
>>17291353
If their penis was tiny, yeah, I'd prefer a fake dick. They make cock sleeves for just such an occasion.
>>
>>17291390
Suffering.
>>
>>17291357
I have never heard of penis extenders. Never been concerned about my length though, so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

Still, any prosthetic or surgical implant feels completely shit compared to the real thing, and often you can tell at a glance.
>>
>>17291399
I bet you don't own 6 brands of onaholes either.

You sick fuck.
>>
>>17291402
I have never bought myself any kind of sex toy actually, and I have a gf. Thanks for the ludicrous assumptions though.
>>
>>17291069
>perfection
>fake tits

Choose one doofus..
>>
>>17291425
You interpreted my statement, made in jest, as a sarcastic jab. No need to defend yourself, it was highly unlikely you would have appreciated such refined pleasures.
>>
>>17291434
It's the internet dude. Ending a statement with "You sick fuck" on 4chan is basically the only way to prove your aren't making fun of someone, since that line is oretty much reserved for pedos.

Get better punchlines, c'mon man. I want to laugh, give me the opportunity.
>>
I'm going to be the odd one out here and say I prefer a good fake tit to a mediocre real one. They don't feel the same, true, but if you get them under the muscle they feel better. And they look fantastic without a bra.
>>
>>17291094
Slightly off topic but....

How much bigger did they get when you got pregnant?
>>
I was looking up on fake boobs and there's just several things that I don't really like. For example, you lose the freedom to do things that you normally don't think about. You can't sleep on your stomach anymore, you need to be careful if you start working out, you have to start considering bras a lot more just because of the fake boobs. Additionally, fake boobs don't last forever, so 10 years later, you need to get them removed and replaced. Some people love them still, men and women. Personally, I would never recommend anyone to get them. I will admit that they can look nicer than naturals, but there's a cost. I can forgive appearance of boobs.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.