[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be direct with long term crush or just cut contact?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (578 KB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578 KB, 2000x1329
Been talking to long-term crush for few months. I'm really fed up with this relationship. It is a come and go. We talk, we go out, but beyond that, nothing.

Should I be direct with her? Completely tell her that I want to be with her and stuff or I should fade away completely and just loose all contact?

Why I'm not accepting this as a 100% rejection is that she always posts some rejection type photos when we aren't talking and if I respond to her signs, she contacts me, now she left me with an unresponded text mesaage.

I want to finish this, I'm getting way too attracted to her and I hate that
>>
Tell her your feelings and if she says no, you can cut off contact if you choose to do so.
>>
>>17290956

How do I do that? Text or taking her out? Never been in this situation before

Also, of course I'll cut contact after that, I'm not going more beta than thos
>>
You have two choices - get the answer or torture yourself

Give it a shot - you dont have her now, if you fade away you wont have her - so it looks like the only other way to POSSIBLY make her yours is to let it out

Remember you might get crushed, or you might get what you want - be ready for either result
>>
>>17290965

That is the thing. I want to tell her in such manner that won't be idiotic and cringy.

I dont know how to initiate this since we're not feely type of people and I really dont want to seem desperate

I can handle rejections, shit, I've been rejected all my life.
>>
>>17290979
Then grab your pillow and tissues and live in Weepy Town Village

She might not be into you if you arent sparking her interest - that might not be your fault, it might just be that she isn't into you like that

Seeming desperate is a small part in "opening up" to someone else. If she dont care when you show some vulnerability, then you probably dont want her in the first place
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.