[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the past 3 days, it feels like i cant fill my lungs to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1125140103.jpg (340 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1125140103.jpg
340 KB, 2048x1536
For the past 3 days, it feels like i cant fill my lungs to their full capacity. You know that feeling you get when you take a deep breath or yawn? That feeling that your airways open up and you get that nice full breath? I cant get it to happen. I barely ever smoke. I was told by doctors i have minor asthma, but its not like ive ever had wheezing or trouble breathing (although sometimes when i take deep breaths i can hear wheezing if its really quiet in the room, but ive never had an attack). Its just a feeling of dissatisfaction when i take a deep breath or yawn. I used to get this once in a long while when i was a kid, but it never lasted more than a day. Its really frustrating. Has anyone else had this? Could it be asthma?
>>
Are you physically active?
>>
>>17290871
This.
>>
Holy shit I know exactly what you're talking about. I have had that in the past and it's always gone away eventually. I think it's all in your mind.

But I kept yawning and yawning trying to get that full breath.
>>
>>17290871
I try to take a 10 minute walk every day, but other than that, not very.
>>
>>17290890
Yeah it could be. It still wont fuck off though, even though ive managed to put it out of my mind for most of the time, and i dont sit there trying to yawn over and over. So youd think if it was in my head it would have gone away by now, but idk.
>>
>>17290856
holy shit i though i was the only one
>>
>>17290927
Is that going on right now, or do you just get it once in awhile?
>>
>>17290955
I would say its been like since I was 10 maybe

I also have floaters so I just learned to ignore things
>>
>>17290962
Holy shit, thats a long time. That would drive me crazy. what do you mean by floaters btw?
>>
I get this sometimes. It may be psychological. Anxiety. I don't really have any advice on how to fix it, though. Try breathing into a paper bag. My doctor recommended it once, but I never actually do it. May work.
>>
>>17290973
floaters in my vision

http://www.webmd.com/eye-health/benign-eye-floaters

Imagine getting really poor reception on TV but in real life in your eyes

I only really notice it when looking at solid colors like the sky though

>>17290973
>drive me crazy

its better than doing psychological experiments on yourself because you're bored

protip : don't keep trying to induce lucid dreams 3 nights in a row
>>
>>17290985
Oh, i thought everyone got floaters. I know its at least pretty common.
>>
>>17290997
Yeah but when I look at the sky it looks like a microscope with cells buzzing around

It was pretty unnerving at first
>>
>>17290856
I have had anxiety attacks that feel like this, but it could also be a serious medical problem. Breathing is essential for life. See a doctor, not 4chan.
>>
>>17291011
Yeah thats when most people see them. Unless theyre actually impairing your vision, theyre normal. Have you seen an eye doctor?
>>
File: 1456272396907.jpg (571 KB, 749x960) Image search: [Google]
1456272396907.jpg
571 KB, 749x960
>>17291027
Nah, I doubt they're going to kill me and I don't really care about the quality of my life anyway
>>
>>17291018
I forgot to mention, i had a spell like this like 5 years back, it lasted for at least a year i think. I totally forgot about it though cause it just became a part of life. Something thats weirding me out though is that around the same time i started getting these symptoms, i started getting this warm sensation on the same spot on my leg that would come and go, but was not warm to the touch, was not red or anything.

Ive been starting to think maybe i have MS. It would explain a lot because i get a lot of weird symptoms that the doctors havent been able to diagnose, they just keep telling me its anxiety.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.